• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member

giphy.gif

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Have you guys learned nothing?

Eriksen had 2 goals and 2 assists in 20 games in his last season at Sp**s. The red flags were there before Inter. The man walks around the pitch.

He’s had almost exactly the same trajectory as Sanchez who started underperforming and picking up niggles towards the end of his contract then flopped after getting his big move.

Avoid!

I read it on Inter forum last month, apparently Conte treated him badly by only playing him 5-15 minutes only which people used it as excuses how he can make impact if he only played short minutes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

One reason why I think this is possible is Conte is obsessed with Defensive midfielders. In his world you can never have too many of them

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We aren't signing Eriksen. Silly rumour.

More chance of us signing Alexis from Inter.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Not even sure why people are turning their nose up at this. On a 6 month loan this would be fine. We need all the help we can get in midfield. PL experience, he's creative, and fits our style of play. He's also very good at set pieces which we have been poor at this season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I guess as a loan it is not hopeless, but you have to wonder why ESR is not getting some chances.

If he can't play, send him back north.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I guess as a loan it is not hopeless, but you have to wonder why ESR is not getting some chances.

If he can't play, send him back north.

He needs to rotate with someone more experienced. If we can loan Eriksen till the EOS, he can have a breakout season next year with less pressure.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He needs to rotate with someone more experienced. If we can loan Eriksen till the EOS, he can have a breakout season next year with less pressure.

Not a bad idea that. He needs enough games though. At the moment he is not really rotating with anyone. Not sure adding Eriksen will help that situation.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I really want to believe this is BS, it makes no logical sense. Why spend a load of money on washed up attacking midfielders when we have our own washed up attacking midfielder sat at home twitch streaming.

If there is any ounce of truth to this, there should be massive alarm bells ringing at the Kroenke's gaff, with Edu and Arteta recieving their P45's immediately.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Before the **** show I thought if we could pick Eriksen up cheap it would be a good deal.

Now I'm thinking. 28, last couple years was showing huge inconsistencies at Sp**s, moved to Inter for big money and hasnt done anything there.

Looking for another comfortable landing pad where he likes the lifestyle and knows the language. Sp**s out of the questions. Chelsea wouldnt entertain him. West ham probably would but hes thinking. Arsenal could be the perfect opportunity.

Hes a player whos fading away in terms of quality. 28 is not old. But he doesnt show enough to suggest hes up for a huge challenge.

Not for me. I don't want us signing anymore 28/29/30 something players unless its literally a world beater who somehow supports Arsenal and will play for the club for 100k a week for the sheer love of the club.

Last thing we need is another bum picking up a wage and blocking young talent. Pass.

pikey2000

He should be a last resort loan with no obligation to buy, absolutely nothing more than that, and then that should only happen if we are completely against moving Özil back into the squad, have found a damn good 6-month loan for ESR and nobody else becomes available, only in those circumstances does this become acceptable.

If we end up with this guy on the books permenantly it will confirm that the manager is not the main issue for our club.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He should be a last resort loan with no obligation to buy, absolutely nothing more than that, and then that should only happen if we are completely against moving Özil back into the squad, have found a damn good 6-month loan for ESR and nobody else becomes available, only in those circumstances does this become acceptable.

If we end up with this guy on the books permenantly it will confirm that the manager is not the main issue for our club.

It will if the manager wants him. Like he did with Willian. Basically begged them to sign Willian.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Before the **** show I thought if we could pick Eriksen up cheap it would be a good deal.

Now I'm thinking. 28, last couple years was showing huge inconsistencies at Sp**s, moved to Inter for big money and hasnt done anything there.

Looking for another comfortable landing pad where he likes the lifestyle and knows the language. Sp**s out of the questions. Chelsea wouldnt entertain him. West ham probably would but hes thinking. Arsenal could be the perfect opportunity.

Hes a player whos fading away in terms of quality. 28 is not old. But he doesnt show enough to suggest hes up for a huge challenge.

Not for me. I don't want us signing anymore 28/29/30 something players unless its literally a world beater who somehow supports Arsenal and will play for the club for 100k a week for the sheer love of the club.

Last thing we need is another bum picking up a wage and blocking young talent. Pass.
Should only be considered as a loan. A permanent signing would be disastrous.

At 200k a week he would cost us like 5.2m on a 6 month loan, I personally think it would be worth it given our position in the table. But I wouldnt want to sign him even if he impresses.

senna

Good signing on loan (more because we are desperate for creativity), he'll also be motivated with the Euros coming up in the summer and prob to try and secure a move after that. Dont want him permanently on thos elarge wages.

Also our set pieces are woeful - either cant beat the first man or overhit them. Gabriel has scored a few headers so soemone with a decent delivery is much needed.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Should only be considered as a loan. A permanent signing would be disastrous.

At 200k a week he would cost us like 5.2m on a 6 month loan, I personally think it would be worth it given our position in the table. But I wouldnt want to sign him even if he impresses.

200k for Eriksen. Na too much. 100k a week. Inter can top the rest up.

People saying that Eriksen will be motivated because of the Euros? Eriksen could be sitting on the beach for the next 6 months and get picked for Denmark.

Like Ramsey for Juve and Bale for Sp**s. Could do nothing for 6 months and still go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom