• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

senna

200k for Eriksen. Na too much. 100k a week. Inter can top the rest up.

People saying that Eriksen will be motivated because of the Euros? Eriksen could be sitting on the beach for the next 6 months and get picked for Denmark.

Like Ramsey for Juve and Bale for Sp**s. Could do nothing for 6 months and still go.

Fair point.

I guess would you prefer an unmotivated Xhaka or an unmotivated Eriksen for the next 6 months?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Fair point.

I guess would you prefer an unmotivated Xhaka or an unmotivated Eriksen for the next 6 months?

I would rather have an unmotivated Xhaka than an unmotivated Xhaka and Eriksen. If it was a straight swap loan I'd take a chance on Eriksen. We know what we have with Xhaka.

In a perfect world we would have neither and sign someone who wanted to prove something. Maybe Buendia. I'm a relatively big fan although I know him on his own wont solve a great deal.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
It was wrong transfer all around i don't know why they did buy him he never played in that system before. Conte don't like players who not hard working.
Eriksen is very hard working, used to cover more distance than anyone at Sp**s. In 2017 he was top 3 in the whole league actually.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Eriksen doesn't not work out at Inter because he doesn't run enough, its more about his position and their shape.

Their formation doesn't house a player like him, they would need to change formation or play him in a less comofrtable position for him.

Shocking stuff signing him when you knew he wouldn't fit the managers tactics and play style, something Arsenal or Barca would do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Excuse me. You don’t know Eriksen at all, if you claim he isn’t hard working.
as i said for Conte he special kind of coach i'm not saying Eriksen is not hard working but he look confused at Inter maybe he just didn't settle or don't understand the system.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

as i said for Conte he special kind of coach i'm not saying Eriksen is not hard working but he look confused at Inter maybe he just didn't settle or don't understand the system.
Conte don’t like attacking midfielders. In his world they shouldn’t even exist. Hard working defensive midfielders defend and battle in midfield, wide men cross and strikers score. That’s all he believes in

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Conte don’t like attacking midfielders. In his world they shouldn’t even exist. Hard working defensive midfielders defend and battle in midfield, wide men cross and strikers score. That’s all he believes in
Yes i think Eriksen make wrong decision there. i'd won't buy him but seem Inter will only looking to sell won't mind him in 6 months loan plus buying guy like Buendia mix of short and long term thinking.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes i think Eriksen make wrong decision there. i'd won't buy him but seem Inter will only looking to sell won't mind him in 6 months loan plus buying guy like Buendia mix of short and long term thinking.
We will loan him with obligations to buy. We are in desperate situation and desperate clubs make desperate moves with zero care for the future. Arsenal need something to lift them and a former Sp**s player to get one over your rival could do it. Outside of us I don’t see anyone touching him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom