• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG J0E

Yes please Özil as ss/false cf has been well documented by @arsenalhumor and klopp did it on Chelsea yesterday by playing Firminho #10 upfront.
It was bringing on a legit #9 in Benteke that led to their winning goals. And Chelsea are so bad at the moment I don't know how much we can read into games against them.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
The fact that he didn't make any early subs vs Swansea suggests that he could rest players, I doubt it though, Wenger wants to keep the first winning ways if possible for the confidence boost.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Same tactics as the last 75 minutes of the home tie please.

Wouldn't press at the start, would only start pressing just before they play the ball to Neuer. He isn't in good shape. And (even more if the pitch is wet), "Shoot! FFS"

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You think wrong. I believe Robben to be one of 4 best players in the world. Love the man.
If the game was Bayern vs any other team, I don't care how Robben act. But this is Bayern vs Arsenal, so I am preparing for his antics

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

we only need a draw i fancy us to win the last two. we didnt take them seriously enough he will now though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A draw in this game would probably be sufficient. We'll beat Dinamo at home almost certainly and should be looking to beat Olympiacos even in Greece in spite of our record there. Though most of the away games there have been dead-rubbers.

eye4goal

Established Member
We've got to make sure we carry the same threat on the counter, but it won't be easy to get out of their press without the extra midfielder(Ramsey) who I thought was key in the first game, and obviously Walcott at the end of things. Maybe we'll play with a similar shape to the second half with Sanchez playing close to Giroud and Özil deeper.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Why?

We need actual footballers in the middle of the park to play out of their pressing, not a football *****.

That's awful team. Why would you drop Giroud, play Özil in a fantasy position and on top of that put Flamini in there?

I was bullshitting but Flamini could prove useful in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom