• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

Svetinja

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
Arsenalguru said:
Zagreb is a very difficult opponent. I wish we get someone easier.

We always get a difficult game with physical opponents. Zagreb's players are physical and tall, much taller than the average of Arsenal's - just the type of team we don't like to play with.

Set piece is our current problem, without Senderos in the field and with the height of Zagreb's player, we will be tested hard.

Hope Almunia & Cygan have the best game of their life.

It could have been a lot worse, I don't think we got the most difficult opponents tbh.
Yeah, and for example who will the worst oponnent....
Dinamo is the strongest unseeded team, there is no doubt about it ...

----------------------------------------------------
Edit - Part post removed. Please post in English.

scarabej

just so you know, many many (better) teams have tried this and failed.

I know that......;).....but the thing is that while there is a chance,we will try everything ,and we are psihologicly in advanse....because noOne will blame us if we lose.......while your coach will be very f(u)cked if you fail....and he knows that........
And Our defenders are ready and fit in training for entire last month....and we will have 4 competitive matches allready.......whilw you will have one....

but it doesnt matter anyway, stop henry and theres others running at you.

Your game is based on great athletic power of your players and playing wide atacking on both flanks........
With some harder players by the line,lots of players behind the ball and good concetration(spiced with lots of luck......8) .....we can manage....

Is there anyone in your league that plays very quick technical football? If so how did you do?

Our league is very weak......and that is our biggest problem......

We invested money(lots of it from our point of view)for Europian ambitions and to try to jump in to Champions league.........and our second team at the moment can probably win the championship in Croatian league......

But this draw was very unlucky....and now we depend on luck and fate......

While against some weaker team we could go to "THE leage" with hard effort and serious aproach,not just depending on luck........

I know are chances are small......but they apsolutely egsist.....and you must never underastimate Croats.....couse we can allways surprise ourselves and whole the world in tight situations......

Svetinja

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
Svetinja said:
Dinamo Zagreb - I am supporter of FC Partizan, Belgrade, Serbia but in this match ill be with all my heart on Dinamo Zagreb side cause Partizan and Dinamo are connected on many ways, we played in same league almost 50 years, many players from Zagreb played in Partizan Bobek, Cajkovski, Curkovic... and finally in 1960s president of FC Partizan was Franjo Tudjman (ex president of Croatia)
I think itll be very hard game and i predict this score
Dinamo Zagreb - Arsenal:2:0
Arsenal - Dinamo:1:1

GL to all 8)
smil43f78246893e0.gif

My friend this might only happen in a dream world, its not exactly your prediction its what you hope will happen. :roll:
We will see who are dreaming 8)
Our Croatians brothers have a fantastic squad this year, and if you underestimated them, even a little bit, they will trashed your famous club
smil43f78246893e0.gif

CMON DINAMOOOOOOOOOOO

----------------------------------------------------------------
Edit - Part post removed. Please post in English.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think Dinamo will have a strong showing in Zagreb, and might come out with a draw.. but you will come undone at Emirates...

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a comedown from taking stick from Barca fans...

Well, we're on our way....

Svetinja

And one more thing, Dinamo has in history not so bad experience against teams from England
And Partizan also many times trashed teams from England, there is only few examples...

PARTIZAN - NEWCASTLE:0:1
NEWCASTLE - PARTIZAN:0:1
------------------------------------
NEWCASTLE - PARTIZAN:2:1
PARTIZAN - NEWCASTLE:1:0
-----------------------------------
QPR - PARTIZAN:6:2
PARTIZAN - QPR:4:0

CMNON DINAMOOOOOOOOOOO

-----------------------------------------------------

Gary

This forum is one of the best fan forums i've been to. Mostly intelligent lads and reasonable moderator who does the job well. Same applies to the Arsenal club, you have to love them. :?

scarabej

I doubt law or math university can help you with football skills. :D But what exactly is your point? As I know there's more than intelligence with football game: combinatorics (instinctive thinking, somebody call it 'a feel'), reflexes and impulsiveness. Thanks god our players don't hang out @ the orgies with Nives & co. anymore. That helped much. :D

I mean that it takes inteligence to learn about other players from seeing tham on videotape.......in few hours of watching.....

To know their "moves" and tricks they use......

Like when goalkeepers study the way some player shoot the penality kicks........

So our players are in advance couse they allready watched dozens of Arsenal games or other games with Arsenal players......they know their moves much better......they are all stupid on the same way.....but our guys already know stuff,and their guys have to learn..

If you don't get the ideao of my point now....I'm very sorry....couse it takes inteligence.... :wink: :p

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Svetinja said:
And one more thing, Dinamo has in history not so bad experience against teams from England
And Partizan also many times trashed teams from England, there is only few examples...

PARTIZAN - NEWCASTLE:0:1
NEWCASTLE - PARTIZAN:0:1
NEWCASTLE - PARTIZAN:2:1
PARTIZAN - NEWCASTLE:1:0
-----------------------------------
QPR - PARTIZAN:6:2
PARTIZAN - QPR:4:0

CMNON DINAMOOOOOOOOOOO

-----------------------------------------------------
wow, look at all those times Partizan won against an English club... looks to me the same amount of times that same English club beat them... and again, look at those teams... Newcastle and QPR?

and the large bold font is highly unnecessary, especially if you are going to spell "C'MON" wrong...

regele

Established Member
scarabej said:
hesham said:
you can know everything there is to know about TH14 and it still wont make a diff.

As I heard TH14 has some yellow cards from last year and won't play in Zagreb.......and that is our chance to try to win the home game.......

And in London we can play "bunker" and give him 2 players on his back and no space to show his speed........he is much better on the open space then surrounded with 2-3 players in small space......
I Think hope is getting the best of you mate, if only it were that easy to close Henry don't you think all teams would do it?
That talk about players being stupid is just(how do I put it) plainley stupid, they might not be the smartest guys around, but they usually don't go to college, or follow superior studies, simply because they don't have the time to do both that and follow a football career and are faced with choosing one of those two at some point of their lives. Just look at Zidane, I can't be bothered to look for how many classes he's had, but if I remember correctly he quit school somewhere between 7th and 9th grade, yet you can't by no means call him an idiot who can't speak correctly or say that he lacks intelligence.

Arsenal_FAN1983

have a particularly good record against FC Arsenal, having beaten them 10 times in 12 games.

We had problems with Spanish teams in the past and last season in the CL we decreased the lead they had on us in past wins. I see us strong enough to do the same with Dinamo. I might be feeling to confident, but I am sure the players are focused on the task ahead and they won't underestimate Dinamo

Svetinja

USArsenal said:
wow, look at all those times Partizan won against an English club... looks to me the same amount of times that same English club beat them... and again, look at those teams... Newcastle and QPR?

I dont think that Newcastle was bad team, not at all, they were playing in CL, so thats mean they were one of the best team in England in that moment...

smil43f78246893e0.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom