• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Corentin Tolisso

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBF, this is not unique to AM. This is standard fare for modern football fans.

True. I'm gonna pretend I never do this.

I like Tolisso. Reminds me a little bit about Ramsey, a Ramsey that play deepers in the midfield. Without that vampire need to attack at every instinct!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger is a much better manager than Deschamps. International football is also much easier to manage and the French are stacked in talent everywhere.

You'll see an exciting France team.

Aevi

Hale End FC
We need a player like him, and we're lucky enough that he's a self-proclaimed Arsenal fan. Let's not **** this up... please :(

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We need a player like him, and we're lucky enough that he's a self-proclaimed Arsenal fan. Let's not **** this up... please :(
Don't think Wenger will miss out on another highly rated French lad. This is likely I think, he likes Arsenal, would cost the same as the likes of Mustafi/Xhaka and is just breaking into the French squad.

Maybe we'll try and do a double deal for Tolisso and Lacazette?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Don't think Wenger will miss out on another highly rated French lad. This is likely I think, he likes Arsenal, would cost the same as the likes of Mustafi/Xhaka and is just breaking into the French squad.

Do you rate his name? I see a Martin Tyler Tolissoooooo PL winning moment in there :drool:

GDeep™

League is very weak
We know the script, we want a player other clubs want.

While we ring Lyon to see if he's available other clubs would have put 30M down already.

Why do people think things will be different?

I have low expectations of transfer windows now.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

While we ring Lyon to see if he's available other clubs would have put 30M down already.

Lyon accepted a £30m offer from Napoli for him last summer but he rejected it, he said that much money put too much pressure on him (possibly mentally weak which is another tick for us).

Transfer windows are always good on here me old chicken tikka.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Lyon accepted a £30m offer from Napoli for him last summer but he rejected it, he said that much money put too much pressure on him (possibly mentally weak which is another tick for us).

Transfer windows are always good on here me old chicken tikka.
It has been speculated though that Tolisso thought he could get a bigger/more preferable move if he stayed at Lyon longer, instead of commiting himself at Napoli for several years. I could see that being the real reason, it has paid off with attention from us, Barca, and Juve tbf.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Tolisso is top quality.

Shone vs. Spain where at times they couldn't get the ball in midfield. Made Kante look human too btw.

This is a realistic transfer for us.

African Flair

Aulas price on that sweet deal would be around 100M. :lol:

Jm89

This is bang on like every transfer we do! Look at him for 8 years and then put in offer

Vibra

Established Member
Aside from a couple of decent long range goals he has one of the worst highlights compilation I've ever seen

Aside from a couple of decent long range goals he has one of the worst highlights compilation I've ever seen

Yeah. But. He only needs to improve on this.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom