• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Corentin Tolisso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner006

Vidal the best box-to-box midfielder in the world doesn't have a brain? lol, Arsenal Mania never change.
Sorry, I'll rephrase. Vidal without the drunk driving and discipline record.

Nitpick all you want, Tolisso is the real deal

Impact

Established Member
Sorry, I'll rephrase. Vidal without the drunk driving and discipline record.

Nitpick all you want, Tolisso is the real deal
Fair. I thought you were discrediting Vidal's on the field intelligence.

And I'm a fan of Tolisso.

Last edited:

Newchange

Very good player but no sure he's what we need yes he's box to box but he's not a dominant presence and that's something we lack a commanding tough tackling CM...the likes of naingolan,Vidal,Matuidi guys we should be looking at

DSmich

I said that next year, he want to play C1 football. If we finish 5th let's forget about him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Should be doing everything we can to get him. We've seemingly sorted LWB on a free and we're not buying another CB after spending all that money on Mustafi so that leaves CM and ST as the areas the bulk of the money available should be spent on. Tolisso for 30-40 and Then 60-70 left for a legitimate striker. Do that and keep Alexis in addition to bringing Szczesny back and we might actually at least make top 4 next season

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Should be doing everything we can to get him. We've seemingly sorted LWB on a free and we're not buying another CB after spending all that money on Mustafi so that leaves CM and ST as the areas the bulk of the money available should be spent on. Tolisso for 30-40 and Then 60-70 left for a legitimate striker. Do that and keep Alexis in addition to bringing Szczesny back and we might actually at least make top 4 next season
Yeah, agreed. Would like us to go the distance and snap up another CB and winger on top of that though. Then we can worry about potential departures and their replacements the future windows.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah, agreed. Would like us to go the distance and snap up another CB and winger on top of that though. Then we can worry about potential departures and their replacements the future windows.
I agree mate. I'm just trying to think in realistic Wenger/Arsenal terms. We're never really going to go that extra mile in the transfer market although I guess this summer would be the time if ever there is going to be one under Wenger.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I agree mate. I'm just trying to think in realistic Wenger/Arsenal terms. We're never really going to go that extra mile in the transfer market although I guess this summer would be the time if ever there is going to be one under Wenger.
True, it is an opportunity in a despite it being the result of previous mistakes. Do I trust us to take it? .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom