• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

Pop Tart

Established Member
He sure does love to do a spin before he passes the ball, wasting valuable time in the game with **** like that. Offers nothing

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not going with Spain to euros keeping this BS my hermano even with the state Spain are now.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Elneny every day of the week and it’s not even close.
That solves nothing really, just another grunt worker in a team that hasn't got a clue how to create or pass. I understand your opinion on Ceballos, but I don't think Elneny or any Arsenal player would give us more than Ceballos.
Partey was only part of a solution for our midfield problem and we'll have to wait for a complete solution until the next transfer window.
We are here because our squad is full of Elnenies, Bellerines and similar players who should never play for Arsenal, they should never be considered as a solution for our problems

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
It’s time fans realize that sometimes a player who can’t get into Madrid’s first team is just an average player and not someone who wasn’t given a fair shake. Ceballos has more in common with javi Garcia than he does with a sneijder.

Zidane has used more midfielders than most Madrid managers ever have. Forget modric and kroos, ceballos couldn’t even get past valverde, Lucas Vasquez and a bunch of kids.

He’s just not good enough.

Reactions: JCB

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Don't buy. I just don't know what he is. He's not a FLP, he's mot particularly creative, he doesn't dribble, he does pass incisively in the final third. He just sits in the middle and tries to recycle I think. He's been good defensively but he seems like a nothing player really. This was a lazy transfer and we shouldn't buy this fella.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think he’d be okay but he has to be the slowest midfielder in your team by quite a bit. You can’t pair him with someone like Xhaka as you immediately lose all zip.

Unlike Xhaka though, he can dribble, he can turn and he can play those little 1-2s and triangles. He also is a progressive passer when it’s on, it’s just rarely on so it makes him look ineffective.

I’d like to sign someone a bit nippier but he’s a solid player IMO.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is he straight? is he gay? Hair up, hair down, ponytail?

CAM, CDM?

Make up your mind, man.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This bloke has said he's keen to go back to Madrid & get his spot at Madrid. How on earth with his quality atm would he get in the Madrid side? This guy is nowhere near good enough for us let alone Madrid. I'd rather us just get rid of him now if we can in January rather then keep him for the season now. Give a chance to ESR or Azeez. Still have El Neny, Willock & Partey aswell.

OSBK

Established Member
Im gonna kinda stick up for him alittle. He hasnt been great so far but he has been better than xhaka. We do have to consider he was in limbo during the break, almost a last minute loan deal to come back. Zero pre season and there are issues on the training pitch.

I saw enough of him in the last few games of last season to know he has it in him.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Said a week or two ago in here that we should cancel his loan in Jan. He is not bothered playing for us and he is not all that even when he does turn up. He is overly flashy when a pass is the better option.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom