• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I just hope board decides to terminate his contract so that our youth can get some minutes.

He's never going to be good enough for us.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Don’t get the hate. He’s barely played a full game since rejoining. Granted he hasn’t been great but we know he’s capable of more and should’ve started yesterday over Xhaka.

I’ll admit we shouldn’t have got him back on loan though. Stupid decision overall. Hate the idea of hindering the progress of other players for another side’s player.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Don’t forget most of you couldn’t wait to see Douzi **** off. Cant have it both ways.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
So much better than every midfielder we have not named Thomas. Absolutely shocking that he was not chosen against Burnley and pathetic the other times Xhaka has been chosen over him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He displayed everything you want in a centre midfielder. Nimble, can burst forward, reads the game, stuck in, passes forward and then 5 minutes later like Bambi on ice. Very frustrating. But at least he plays like a footballer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He displayed everything you want in a centre midfielder. Nimble, can burst forward, reads the game, stuck in, passes forward and then 5 minutes later like Bambi on ice. Very frustrating. But at least he plays like a footballer.

Yeah he's been better tonight. I'm convinced Xhaka takes our players out of the game by not passing to them. He did the same with Partey. Funny how Xhaka is out but I still manage to blame him! :)

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Unreal, he plays ball after ball forward, basically being the focal point for everything good and his reward is to get subbed off

Edit: everything good except for Saka who has been immense

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Had a good game. Showed some good creativity and was part of plenty of chances created. Should get a good run of games.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I liked the bit where Pepe put him through on goal and he did his trademark spin. I was convinced most of these man were Arteta Out until Auba brought it back.

Had the cheek to be upset getting subbed, when he should be annoyed at Gabriel.

Think he was decent from deep but going for that penalty instead of passing the ball when he knows refs don't give us penalty is just beyond stupid.

In fact, why do our players act like they don't know that refs don't want to give us a penalty and are looking to the card or red card us at every opportunity?

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom