• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is where you need a manager like Mourinho, want this guy thrown under a double decker.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Every Europa game he has played he has been against us giving goals away now sending off. Never hated a player so much

Melquiades

He was freaking horrible tonight and the stupid gimpy way he runs makes me unreasonably angry but that 2nd yellow was a complete accident and a terrible call. Opposing player stuck his foot under Ceballos' foot when he was in a full running stride and there was nothing he could do.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sorry for ever asking for this lad.

Would rather play with 10 men than have him in the shirt again. He’s been an utter disgrace this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly i don't like being harsh on player but he completely average his performances with Spain u21 is long forgotten he can't do anything right.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Honestly i don't like being harsh on player but he completely average his performances with Spain u21 is long forgotten he can't do anything right.
Thing is u21 tournaments make many duds look good. Most of the u21 players end up in mid table clubs

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The rest of the lads of half dug him out yet again. As far as I’m concerned his loan is finished and he’s back at Madrid now.

He’s singlehandedly gave us mountains to climb as soon as we got out our group.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him refusing to leave the pitch, just made me hate him even more :lol:

Hope I never see him again, tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom