• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We better sell Iwobi quick and use the funds to get Upamecano deal done because at this rate we are not signing another CB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Strange unless something else is happening... if we end the window with no defensive reinforcements that is very poor.

Charles also saying we're in talks for Upamecano, looks like him or bust.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We are signing a cb the club wouldnt let kos go no matter how much fuss he kicked up.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hope so! We need way better than what we have or don't bother, just keep Chambers.

Just keep Mustafi you mean. Chambers is not going anywhere with Koscielny incident. And neither is Mustafi for that matter, but getting a player will push him to not playing almost at all.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just keep Mustafi you mean.

No, Mustafi he has to go. I just don't want us to panic and bring in a player who is not good enough. I'd be happy to have Sokratis, Holding, Chambers, Monreal or Medley. We could then bring in Tierney which would help the defence anyway. My wish would be to bring in Upamecano and sell a player to fund it but if that doesn't happen stick to what we have.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No, Mustafi he has to go. I just don't want us to panic and bring in a player who is not good enough. I'd be happy to have Sokratis, Holding, Chambers, Monreal or Medley. We could then bring in Tierney which would help the defence anyway. My wish would be to bring in Upamecano and sell a player to fund it but if that doesn't happen stick to what we have.

You do realize Monreal cannot play CB in 4 at the back? And that Medley is likely as error prone as an youth player as Mustafi, if not more?

So you would go into season with 3 CB's, one of which just got back from serious injury?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You do realize Monreal cannot play CB in 4 at the back? And that Medley is likely as error prone as an youth player as Mustafi, if not more?

So you would go into season with 3 CB's, one of which just got back from serious injury?

I'd rather buy a top CB but if that doesn't happen I don't want to buy another player who we know is not good enough and we get stuck with them.

Anyway, I think Luiz will happen now, maybe Tierney too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom