• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dirk Kuyt

Status
Not open for further replies.

F_Henry

Kraig said:
id rather see huntelaar than kuyt to be honest

YES, just what I wanted to say. I'm not convinced of Kuyt performances, missing one on one's with goalies and not beng their to tap in a ball coming across the face of goal. Kuyt himself said he didn't want to go to Arsenal and rather go to Newcastle or Sp**s. Huntelaar was the top goal-scorer in th Eredevise and doesn't have as high of an ego as Kuyt (just because he plays for Netherlands). Huntelaar will soon take "Horseface's" spot on the Dutch team and Kuyt to the bench.

moriconi said:
huntelaar is on his way 2 fiorentina only a fee needs to be agreed

Huntelaar won't be going towards Fiorentina, that's just a step down if you see that fiorentina are also included in the bribing scandal in Italy. First Huntelaar just came at Ajax for 6 million this winter, it would be stupid to go to another club allready. Second he has a long contract and Ajax won't sell him under 16 million, so it would be very expensive for Fiorentina. Third, next years Ajax selection is great (With Stam, Gabri, Sneijder, many other talents and maybe even Vieira) and will get some prices, Huntelaar does want to play on big stage and win these prices. So there should be something wrong in his head and in the management of Ajax if they let him go to Fiorentina.

wiseman

Hasn't impressed me tbh. He's not bad, but he's hugely overrated. He wouldn't add anything much to the team. We've got better strikers than him. In a few years we'll have Bendtner and Lupoli ready for first team action. I'd rather see them get a chance than have Kuyt. For now, we have Henry, RvP, Ade, Walcott and Reyes.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Really was one of Hollands main reasons of why they lost. Totally put me off that night.

If we where going for a Feyenoord striker it should have been Kalou.

fraze

wont happen. Wenger went and saw him before Henry signed his extension. No need for him now.

ps....Bendtner

godfather

AW was right about----as he is a real team player.
Perhaps we do need one who works really hard for team up front, because TH doesn't do the dirty works there, but who does in our team? i cant name one really.
I'm not saying kuyt is the one, because i'm not sure of his quality, but if we can sign someone of his type, that will be definitely useful for us in many occasions. We have enough genius palyers up front.

_scorpion_

Established Member
This is one transfer that would not suprise me. Wenger admires Kuyt for his team play more so than his finishing (which is world class).

At 10 million pounds, don't write this off.

godfather

_scorpion_ said:
This is one transfer that would not suprise me. Wenger admires Kuyt for his team play more so than his finishing (which is world class).

At 10 million pounds, don't write this off.

agreed

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
tbh, i haven seen him play much and when i see him play, he didnt impress me at all. would prefer torres or klose or any other strikers we are linked with.

moriconi

we would all prefer torres but kuyt is much cheaper, and dont count kuyt out after a few games he is a very good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom