• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
DCL would be close to the top of my semi realistic wishlist in the summer. Obviously he'd cost a bomb though.

The last couple of years he's looked like well rounded striker. Really grown into his game. Very few weaknesses. Would be ideal for the way Arteta wants to play too and is PL proven.

Injury issues are a bit of a concern admittedly.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They are culottes, not shorts.
satchel-the-hangover.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everton ITK just said on a Twitter space that DCL has told his agent to look for a new club if he's not happy with the next managerial appointment.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Then you will be crying in a years time cos we wasted a ship load of cash on him.

We will make it all back on his fashion brands anyway, not worried.

Riou

Everton ITK just said on a Twitter space that DCL has told his agent to look for a new club if he's not happy with the next managerial appointment.

Poor guy, next manager is gonna be Mikel...he has my condolences.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We all get judged on our fashion. If I was walking around with yellow pyjamas on the streets I would get laughed at by some people. If I walk around with a skirtsame thing will happen. Questioning his fashion doesn’t make one homophobic
You can't argue with a progre... Everything is homophobic to them. I don't even know how to use inclusive English... But that's probably because I am homophobic as well.

Riou

I grew up watching Henry lead our line.

With all these "meh" links to players, it's mad to think we had the legitimate best striker in the world playing for our club at one point...seems so long ago that.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
With all these "meh" links to players, it's mad to think we had the legitimate best striker in the world playing for our club at one point...seems so long ago that.
Best player.in the world, Ronaldinho was given the trophie.only because his popularity and Brazilian hype.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom