• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We want the player Fiorentina want to sell as quick as possible the only way to convince player and agent is to throw money at them.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We want the player Fiorentina want to sell as quick as possible the only way to convince player and agent is to throw money at them.
It’s clear he just don’t want to come for sporting reasons. He can do much better. Just use Auba

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s clear he just don’t want to come for sporting reasons. He can do much better. Just use Auba
If this really the case we should have moved on long time ago but i believe is more agents problem. If Vlahovic don't want come here we won't waste our time since summer trying to buy him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I find the sub kind of boring you know, apart from the Hulk.

I'd still cry if you gave me one but at that price point I'd rather go for the datejust. I also have tiny wrists.

My dad has a hulk and the Seiko I bought is green on green as well.

His hulk actually quadrupled in value, it's insane. I have my eyes on it, but I think my older brother will likely get it (and I'll get one of his other rolexes).

Not the kind of stuff I'd keep wearing everywhere tho. I like to make it an occasion.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So, basically we need to offer him enough money so that Juve or the prospect of other top European clubs don't matter anymore?

Raul would've got this on the bag.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

All this watch set up just so someone can look at their Casio and say "It's Vlahovic time" smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom