• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Risky to spend this sort of money on a one season wonder after Pepe imo.

Can’t see the club doing it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He not type of striker who press hard or with good hold play he is more of box striker with great ability to score from headers but his movements in box is so good
Would be perfect for us. We need someone who can be on the crosses. Don’t have to be good on the ball. We hardly play football with Arteta

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be perfect for us. We need someone who can be on the crosses. Don’t have to be good on the ball. We hardly play football with Arteta
We need someone who can score from chances we create we have pepe Saka ESR and potentially one of Maddison or Ødegaard if we carry on from early this year the chance creation will be in good number only need to be clinical last season not being clinical hurt us in games that we should've put out of reach

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We need someone who can score from chances we create we have pepe Saka ESR and potentially one of Maddison or Ødegaard if we carry on from early this year the chance creation will be in good number only need to be clinical last season not being clinical hurt us in games that we should've put out of reach
Pepe, esr or who ever ain’t that important to our attacking play. It’s the fullbacks that are the main attackers who put in crosses. Only Burnley put in more crosses than we do.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yes because he won 90% of his areal duels. There alot of improvements he need to make
He didn't. He was in more aerial duels than 90% of players. He only won 42% of his duels, which is a fair bit less than Abraham, for example

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Not that impressive. Neither is the one from Abraham, by the way.

When I hear €60m, 21, 1'90 tall, Serbian and left-footed, I would think we're buying the next Zlatan.

He looks like a very good header, and we have decent crossers, so that's a plus.

Any chance there is a pie chart on Isak? He impresses me a lot more.

How many non-penalty goals this year in Serie A? I counted 5 penalties in his compilation.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What's funny is that we always apparently looked for certain profiles of players to complement our squad but then again, we seem to choose between Martinez and Vlahovic possibly.

Quite different.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not that impressive. Neither is the one from Abraham, by the way.

When I hear €60m, 21, 1'90 tall, Serbian and left-footed, I would think we're buying the next Zlatan.

He looks like a very good header, and we have decent crossers, so that's a plus.

Any chance there is a pie chart on Isak? He impresses me a lot more.

How many non-penalty goals this year in Serie A? I counted 5 penalties in his compilation.

Isak's pie was on the same page but it was a lot more impressive. Lautaro's was of course the best.

GLITCH

If we can't sign Tammy unless Laca leaves, surely the same applies to this guy. And it seems Tammy is who Arteta wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom