• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Is he that good? Doesn't seem wonder kid levels to me.
His tackling, dribbling and progressive passing stats are stupidly high. Stats aren’t things I particularly worship and I also think his comps only make him look functional but perhaps some of those things have turned people’s heads, he’s also 18.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
82 games with Rennes despite being only 18 years old French pundits say he have higher potential than guys like pogba and he already been called in France national team 3 times so yeah anything less than 40m is steal.
Just getting games doesn’t automatically mean a player is top draw, some players are overrated, some players are Walcott.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just getting games doesn’t automatically mean a player is top draw, some players are overrated, some players are Walcott.
I understand that also ligue 1 usually give youngsters more chances but the positive is he called up to France despite thier team is full of talent so that mean he already rated highly

Bloodbather

Established Member

His tackling, dribbling and progressive passing stats are stupidly high. Stats aren’t things I particularly worship and I also think his comps only make him look functional but perhaps some of those things have turned people’s heads, he’s also 18.
7 October 2020 - France vs. Ukraine. All you need to watch to understand where the hype comes from. Looked like one of the best players on the pitch at age 17.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Still feel like he's our main CM target.
I doubt Arsenal will sign him when Arsenal are signing Lokonga but damn having both on Arsenal with Partey would be beautiful!

Also I'm not sure Camavinga would even want to join Arsenal. Look how we treated highly rated French prospects in Saliba and Gouendizi

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I doubt Arsenal will sign him when Arsenal are signing Lokonga but damn having both on Arsenal with Partey would be beautiful!
I also doubt we'd sign both and the Lokonga deal seems further advanced.

Seems like the only time we could have a shot at Camavinga, though, so I would definitely try.

Would still need a creative CM. Hope we get Aouar.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I also doubt we'd sign both and the Lokonga deal seems further advanced.

Seems like the only time we could have a shot at Camavinga, though, so I would definitely try.

Would still need a creative CM. Hope we get Aouar.
I like Aouar talent but his mentality seems weak. Based on my research he seems like player that disappears and folds when team is struggling. But you see him play so well vs City and talent and ability he shows in Ligue 1 and only for 25M like damn it's hard to pass that up. I'm keep scouting and look for other creative CMs for options.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I like Aouar talent but his mentality seems weak. Based on my research he seems like player that disappears and folds when team is struggling. But you see him play so well vs City and talent and ability he shows in Ligue 1 and only for 25M like damn it's hard to pass that up. I'm keep scouting and look for other creative CMs for options.
I've heard those rumours as well, but for 20-25m it's a risk I'm willing to take and I think purely in terms of quality he'd be the best AM available for us, let alone in terms of price. I'd be content with Ødegaard for a reasonable fee or spunking on Silva, though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I've heard those rumours as well, but for 20-25m it's a risk I'm willing to take and I think purely in terms of quality he'd be the best AM available for us, let alone in terms of price. I'd be content with Ødegaard for a reasonable fee or spunking on Silva, though.

Bit extreme pal, but Silva would be an incredible signing.

I think the risk vs reward on Aouar makes it worthwhile as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
as much i like him here but adding Logonka who is just 21 years old and Camavinga who only 19 years seem bit too much we need an experience and ready midfielder to replace Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom