• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 šŸ›’

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 970,033

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Is he even realistic? What would they ask for?
Would be more realistic than Osimhen imo. Wouldn't need to convince him, he wanted to come to Arsenal in the first place and he'd want to come back to The Barclays.

I think it would take 50-60m. His hold up and link up looks seriously impressive. Still not the cleanest of finishers, but with everything else, his ceiling is a lot higher than i thought.

Arsenal4life14

We made a mistake here. We need to make it right, bring him in the summer.

He looks a lot stronger since going to Roma, I always thought he was pretty good at Chelsea but fell out of the team and never got back in really. I wouldnt mind if we went in for him but Roma will want near to 100m Im sure.

He's got the ingredients to become a top top all round striker, I think Chelsea ****ed up again selling him, especially how Lukaku turned out.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would be more realistic than Osimhen imo. Wouldn't need to convince him, he wanted to come to Arsenal in the first place and he'd want to come back to The Barclays.

I think it would take 50-60m. His hold up and link up looks seriously impressive. Still not the cleanest of finishers, but with everything else, his ceiling is a lot higher than i thought.
Now watch lukaku is seria a he also looked impressive. Itā€™s the same goofy guy Tuchel didnā€™t rate

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You mean a player do better in lesser league than a better league? Tammy wasnā€™t lightning up the PL and was never a star here, he is a star in Italy
I mean you can't judge one players path by another.

Tammy is doing well because he's getting consistent minutes. Easy to forget he scored 15 PL goals in 19/20.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I mean you can't judge one players path by another.

Tammy is doing well because he's getting consistent minutes. Easy to forget he scored 15 PL goals in 19/20.
I'm guessing he underperformed his xG that year. Was really unimpressed by him in the PL. Lot of good attributes, but mediocre finishing and hold-up play. Perhaps he has found a new level or two in the serie A, but I haven't seen him at Roma so I can't judge.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Iā€™d rather have David or Toney than Tammy. But Iā€™d take any of the three. Tuchel made a mistake by putting his eggs only in the Werner basket. Yes he won it all last year but this year they were a great team with no striker. He is a great coach but he doesnā€™t get everything right.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm guessing he underperformed his xG that year. Was really unimpressed by him in the PL. Lot of good attributes, but mediocre finishing and hold-up play. Perhaps he has found a new level or two in the serie A, but I haven't seen him at Roma so I can't judge.
But thatā€™s exactly what they said about lukaku how he has improved in Italy after his United stint where he technically wasnā€™t up to it. Then came back and continued from where he left at United. Tammy after one season in Italy is not gonna be star in PL. He is a good player Roma will demand world class fee for

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm weary about any strikers coming in from Serie A tbh. Everyone was raging about Lukaku and he's done f all in the Prem...
He was great at Everton and OK in spells at Utd. He's in that bracket of guys who need to either be in a big club in a dead league or a small to mid sized club in a big league to shine.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
But thatā€™s exactly what they said about lukaku how he has improved in Italy after his United stint where he technically wasnā€™t up to it. Then came back and continued from where he left at United. Tammy after one season in Italy is not gonna be star in PL. He is a good player Roma will demand world class fee for

Thrives on the ****e defending the Serie A offers up, cant fault hes done well but I'm not convinced we should pay top dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom