• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 287,545

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

balthazar

On the positive side, last January they also cleared out several unwanted players, opening up places for new signing as soon as the window opened in the summer. It's good not to dependent on outgoings.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For the first time in a long time we won't have a bloated squad. If there is an emergency, Arteta will be forced to use the U23s.

Saliba arrives in summer and fills in the numbers for both CB and RB, Xhaka's position dealt with in the summer. Hopefully we make some money of the existing on loan players. Bellerin, Mari, Guendouzi, Mavro, Torreira etc

Apart from the striker situation, it's fine. Those 2 are both rubbish.

Its cutting it a bit too fine for my liking. This is the same team that put together a decent run of performances and points collection yes, but it doesnt have enough depth to put together a decent fight for the rest of the season. This especially with issues like Covid and Xhaka ill discipline.

I'd like to at the very least see a midfielder come in before the window closes. Pepe and Aubameyang need to also come back into the fold.

akhil

Its cutting it a bit too fine for my liking. This is the same team that put together a decent run of performances and points collection yes, but it doesnt have enough depth to put together a decent fight for the rest of the season. This especially with issues like Covid and Xhaka ill discipline.

I'd like to at the very least see a midfielder come in before the window closes. Pepe and Aubameyang need to also come back into the fold.

I think it's enough as long as we don't have an injury crisis at CB or CM. I'm all for improving CM and ST positions. I just don't think it's a crisis if we don't. I've wanted a new CM since the summer and that hasn't changed.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Arsenal have been heavily linked with Turner, who has been brilliant for New England Revolution in the MLS.

The 27-year-old American, who hasn’t played a game for a European club yet, is highly rated over in the United States.
We need a CM and a striker and we get a new keeper, a shrewd bit of business there.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

3 days to go. A new CM + D.Kulusevki is good enough for this transfer window? :(

Bring me a CM, a proper one and I’ll overlook the rest of the window. Edu would easily get a 10/10 for that alone.

Can’t watch Granit Partey stink up the place any longer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Arsenal have been told they will have to pay Alexander Isak's €90 million release clause if they want to sign the Real Sociedad striker now.

Sources have told ESPN that Lille's Jonathan David is another player under consideration but the Ligue 1 club want to wait until the summer to sell him. It is also understood that other Premier League clubs have expressed an interest in David -- including Tottenham and Chelsea -- and any late signal he could be available may spark a bidding war.

Everton's Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Napoli's Victor Osimhen and Aston Villa's Ollie Watkins are names that have been discussed but, again, Arsenal face an uphill task in convincing any of those three clubs to part company with a key player in the middle of the season.

Short-term alternatives include a loan move for Real Madrid's Luka Jovic. One source has suggested Arsenal were previously offered the chance to sign former Chelsea striker Diego Costa, now a free agent after leaving Atletico Miniero, although this has been denied by the Gunners and any move for the 33-year-old would be a surprise given his volatile character would appear at odds with manager Mikel Arteta's team-building approach.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal have been told they will have to pay Alexander Isak's €90 million release clause if they want to sign the Real Sociedad striker now.

Sources have told ESPN that Lille's Jonathan David is another player under consideration but the Ligue 1 club want to wait until the summer to sell him. It is also understood that other Premier League clubs have expressed an interest in David -- including Tottenham and Chelsea -- and any late signal he could be available may spark a bidding war.

Everton's Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Napoli's Victor Osimhen and Aston Villa's Ollie Watkins are names that have been discussed but, again, Arsenal face an uphill task in convincing any of those three clubs to part company with a key player in the middle of the season.

Short-term alternatives include a loan move for Real Madrid's Luka Jovic. One source has suggested Arsenal were previously offered the chance to sign former Chelsea striker Diego Costa, now a free agent after leaving Atletico Miniero, although this has been denied by the Gunners and any move for the 33-year-old would be a surprise given his volatile character would appear at odds with manager Mikel Arteta's team-building approach.

How many times you can write “source” in an article without actually having a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom