• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know if there is any truth to the Lionel Messi rumours on him taking a pay cut & being keen to join us for a year or 2?

tenor.gif

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

It is, but he wants to play in esr position and have been told there is no guarantee he will start ahead of esr
Thanks mate, my opinion then, give Lionel a year at least & we can play ESR in any other position, both players are pretty versatile which will help. ESR can play behind the striker & either wing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Watching women’s Olympic football final and I have to say I have seen u11 hit better penalties. Sweden miss 4 of 6. Canada 3 of 6. Even the ones who went in except one was pathetic. Sweden had a chance to win after Canada miss 3 of the first 4 and a player with over 220 caps take it and she puts on a cross way above goal than an actual shot lool

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Watching women’s Olympic football final and I have to say I have seen u11 hit better penalties. Sweden miss 4 of 6. Canada 3 of 6. Even the ones who went in except one was pathetic. Sweden had a chance to win after Canada miss 3 of the first 4 and a player with over 220 caps take it and she puts on a cross way above goal than an actual shot lool

Wow, sexism as well? Ban this guy.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Ok looks like a lot of people are disagreeing with my opinion on Messi, anyway, if we can mange to get Messi I wonder whether that would convince more players to come & join us again.

If the majority of everyone disagree with me regarding him I still apologise but everyone have their own rights on a public fabn forum haha.

TinFish

Ok looks like a lot of people are disagreeing with my opinion on Messi, anyway, if we can mange to get Messi I wonder whether that would convince more players to come & join us again.

If the majority of everyone disagree with me regarding him I still apologise but everyone have their own rights on a public fabn forum haha.
Aston Villa have a better chance of signing messi than Arsenal

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Why try for something that’s impossible?
I’d be pissed at the club for wasting time and resources on Messi. Financially its out of the question and there is no way he’d come here. Not in a million years.

Can’t believe theres pages and pages of this….
It’s not an issue of money. He doesn’t want to come here to play under ducking Arteta of all people. Maybe if we had Wenger, were in the CL and offered him a massive package. Even that’s a stretch. Only time we had a chance was in the invincible years.

Last edited:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Despise it when the club post the cringiest **** on twitter, we DON'T care about **** like a photocall.

We want improvements on the bog standard mid table squad.

WANKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom