• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EL | Arsenal v FC BATE Borisov | Thursday 7th December 2017 | 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Everyone will be expecting us to play our second(or third) team here. Instead, we should play our strongest team and rack up our largest margin of victory or goals. 10-0 or something. Puts our name in the record books...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I want to see Nketiah & Nelson play a full game in this. Is Chambers fit? He needs some action.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You won't see those two for a full game. Wenger seldom does it. Even when we are through

What I want and what Wenger wants are often quite different! :) tbh he should though, its games like this when we need to look to the future and give them a chance. We could play Giroud to give him game time and he then leaves in Jan.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’d leave out Giroud, December is a busy month and he gets enough minutes to not need to play here. Should also allow us to give Nelson a start in an advanced role.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Wenger confirms Walcott will start, so I guess we're playing a similar team to previous Europa league games..

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Agree with those wanting Chambers at CB, RCB would suit him to a tee. I know he's had some injuries, but I really don't understand the lack of attention he gets from our fans. Boro fans were raving about him last year.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Debuchy plays over Chambers at RCB I'll be completely bewildered, maybe even more angry than I'd be to see Walcott over Nelson at RFW.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I feel bad for Nketiah and Nelson. Don't expect them to get meaningful minutes in their strongest positions.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Colin Pates and Christopher Wreh for this one surely. Might not be stupid to have Alan Smith on the bench, unless he wants to do that commentary thing of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom