• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emery's Loan Targets With An Obligation to Buy But We Want An Option to Buy Hopefully: January 2019

What two players would you prefer we got with the loan/buy shenanigans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
I know that we have a terrible owner, but this is first and foremost a result of several year of embarrassing club management. Laughable stuff really.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We need to invest in a number of players on the cusp of becoming stars. We essentially need to gamble with the hope of making big profits on them and getting a few great years out of them.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Wow this feels like a quote from 2008. all over again. Gazidis and Kroenke ruined this club.

Yep, well this is similar to when we were paying off the stadium and had to do "smart" buys to sell to pay it off. Now we are arguably even worse off if we can't even spend a penny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League#2018

6th highest revenue and 10th highest wage bill in the world. 5th best team in the league.

c18z8fr1t6821.jpg

We chose to sit on around £200m in cash reserves a few years ago before the market inflated like crazy because of the TV deals instead of investing in players and those funds essentially were wiped out by the terrible management. ****ing sick of it.

Not his job and you know it.

We'll look back on Wenger and wonder how the hell he did so well with what he was given to work with.

Lean years ahead now.

Yeah my understanding is that most of the money we have been spending in recent seasons is the money Wenger helped saving through the barren years by getting constant CL football with players he found cheap around the world.

I warned people that Emery would find him self in similar situation were he would even have to save money and that is why I wanted to give Emery more time than most will have patience for. Its not easy to be manager at Arsenal with very strict transfer budget and being asked to compete at highest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom