• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emery's Loan Targets With An Obligation to Buy But We Want An Option to Buy Hopefully: January 2019

What two players would you prefer we got with the loan/buy shenanigans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The Nketiah loan deal being blocked annoys me soo much.

I mean, of course, if he would play regularly, but he is going to bite his time on the bench for the whole season whilst getting like 80 minutes on the field in contrast to maybe 10 games playing time at a top league earning much needwd experience which might allow him to come back and slot right in into contention.

Just bring Reiss back who isnt being played anymore, solving the winger problem.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
The Nketiah
Just bring Reiss back who isnt being played anymore, solving the winger problem.

I understand we are all (overly) optimistic about Riess, but when he cannot get the first team in Hoffenheim, how on earth he can solve the winger problem in Arsenal?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I understand we are all (overly) optimistic about Riess, but when he cannot get the first team in Hoffenheim, how on earth he can solve the winger problem in Arsenal?

He did play a lot at the start of the season, but mostly as a super sub who acted as an impact player and boy did he have an impact on their games.
Only natural that this goal and asisst ratio had to drop at some point and as Nagelsmann said, he still lacks some sense in terms of positioning and defensive work.

Doesnt take away how important he has been to them, but he got injured and also had been underused by them for unknown reasons.
Certainly, him going back to us and not playing a long term part in this Hoffenheim side plays a huge role as well as to why he gets less game time.

He would do wonderfully here, imo. His purpose here, would be to create width and constant running at defenders to create some chaos and beat a player once in a while to deorganize their defensive structure and possibley to make some clever cross.

He doesn not have to be a worldbeater to transform our play. That's all what is needed from him at the minute.

Leeroy1979

Struggling to wrap my head around people being glad we are not signing perisic. His quality would have improved us hugely. Hoping for last minute action but no t expecting it. So disappointing...we needed a cb and a winger and we got neither. Suarez will improve us but I don't think it's nearly enough to secure top 4. Hope I'm wrong, fear I am right

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As if more bodies in defence will improve your defensive record, what a muppet. Those guys are tlaking out of their asses, with no context to their words. Who exactly could we buy that would really improve us?
they talk to make deadline more interesting as you see the deadline is quite and boring.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It's the hope that kills you. Quiet January because we will empty the war chest in the summer? You hope that is the case, but history tells you different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom