• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro Mugo

MOTM performance by him today. Everything you want in a modern 10. He's always in space and had 92% pass accuracy. His dribbling is very clean . He has really become huge with huge calves like Tierney and when he stars moving with the ball he really gets you off your seat. He has always been under the radar in the academy as he is in the same age group as Reiss and internationally he played on the wing behind CHO and Sancho. He might actually be the standout talent from the academy . Can't wait .

Aevi

Hale End FC
Crazy how many interesting talents we have that such a promising player like Smith Rowe is being forgotten a bit because of his injuries. Really hope he bangs and stays healthy on this loan and comes back strong for next year. There's room for him here.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It might well be signing that gets the Hudd over the line this year. The squad is so poor...

Bloodbather

Established Member

ESR is an underrated talent. Really like his potential in an Arteta team, seems like a perfect fit. Would love to see him get a proper run when he comes back next season. Him and Saka are the only academy players that I can see becoming future regular starters for the team at the moment.

ESR has been big talent for long time and everyone noticed in Emery first season.

Just terrible and long injuries made people forget him and he needs to start a bit again from square one!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I've never been a fan not gonna lie. Think he will fade away.

Good to hear he had a good game though.

benjamin86

Established Member
I've never been a fan not gonna lie. Think he will fade away.

Good to hear he had a good game though.
Same, i hope he's amazing but i've not seen it. I think he might be another David Bentley, decent premiership player but not top 6 quality.

Tomb Bombadil

Very good display there if he stay away from injures we could have a really good goal scoring is our hands.
His only problem. I really hope he stays injury free.

Next year we don't have to invest in many backups. We only have to buy "top" players and fill the rest of the squad with young players.

ESR, Martinelli, Saka, Nelson, Guendouzi, Willock, Nkethia, (Mavropanos)

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He had a bad game vs Everton away. He was all over the place until he gained a bit of confidence. He has played a few games for Huddersfield and look at him already. His first touch is immaculate on the turn. Half a season on loan and he will come back like a new signing.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He had a bad game vs Everton away. He was all over the place until he gained a bit of confidence. He has played a few games for Huddersfield and look at him already. His first touch is immaculate on the turn. Half a season on loan and he will come back like a new signing.
Some bad memories over this quote!

Glad for ESR, I don't rate him that much anymore because of his persistent injuries, but there is still some hope in me that he will stay fit one day and become our key midfielder.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
What he does very well is to instantly move forward and make himself available after passing the ball. Also does the forward turn very well, which creates space and forward momentum.

Really excited about his potential. Hope he stays free from injuries and he'll be a very solid option for us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom