• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Again, after a nice start, he ends up on the bench.
I refuse to believe that all of our youngsters are just bad. The same pattern happened in 3 loans now where our boys do well from the start and they just end up on the bench being replaced by inferior players.
Sacking people who are in charge of loans would be a nice start, finding some partner clubs would be a good plan for going forward after that.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I refuse to believe that all of our youngsters are just bad. The same pattern happened in 3 loans now where our boys do well from the start and they just end up on the bench being replaced by inferior players.
Sacking people who are in charge of loans would be a nice start, finding some partner clubs would be a good plan for going forward after that.
They were at Swansea away, they even dropped Mounie and went ultra defensive. Side note - Chris Willock came off the bench and scored for them. He'll most likely start the next game.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
They were at Swansea away, they even dropped Mounie and went ultra defensive. Side note - Chris Willock came off the bench and scored for them. He'll most likely start the next game.
He was on the bench the game before as well. Why would we even send a creative youngster to a manager who has a habit of parking the bus?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was on the bench the game before as well. Why would we even send a creative youngster to a manager who has a habit of parking the bus?
I don't think it's that tbh. He's been one of, if not, their best player every time he's played, both fan and analyst reaction have verified that - I doubt he's fallen foul overnight. I wouldn't worry about it yet. So far, it's been a pretty successful loan in terms of performance and gaining fitness/confidence.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
If I'm not wrong his manager already spoke about managing his minutes due to his recent injuries.

My guess is a physical side away from home isn't the best match to bring ESR on. I don't think he'll be on the bench for too long.

This loan has been extremely successful so far.

9jagooner

Side note - Chris Willock came off the bench and scored for them. He'll most likely start the next game.
That's one Willock that got away. WestBrom kept him in the reserves so I'm glad he's at least had a game with Huddersfield. Hope this loan move goes well and he shows what he can do

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Hope to see him sent on a decent loan in The Premier League next year. Maybe a promoted team? He's the youngster with the highest ceiling in my opinion. Yes, even more than Martinelli.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yes! 2-1 FT. Our lad got the assist for the first goal, and the penalty that lead to 2-0...

He'll be vital for Huddersfield for the rest of the season.

Afro Mugo

The manager already talked about it and said ESR is not ready yet to play thrice a week and Arsenal told him to manage his load after learning that his injuries last year may have been caused by overloading and not enough periodization in his training with Leipzig last year. He even said it's a tough decision for him not to play him. He's been their best player in almost every game he's started and yesterday he had really high praise for him famously saying "he can find space in a telephone booth "

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The manager already talked about it and said ESR is not ready yet to play thrice a week and Arsenal told him to manage his load after learning that his injuries last year may have been caused by overloading and not enough periodization in his training with Leipzig last year. He even said it's a tough decision for him not to play him. He's been their best player in almost every game he's started and yesterday he had really high praise for him famously saying "he can find space in a telephone booth "
Yeah mate, I saw other comments saying the same. Hope it will work out for him but it was frustrating to see another talented youngster on the bench again. It looks like their manager does rate him so it was false alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom