• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Nothing outrageous or flashy about his talent to the eye, unlike a few that have blown their wad early and amounted to not much over the years. Looks a very solid prospect and one of the safest bets around to continue on the up become a top class attacking midfielder.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He is technically really bad mate , it's so bad that any technical work would get him a very decent improvement . I am convinced he could score 10-15 a season .
Yeah his body is all over the place when he shoots but he was able to aim for corners and actually strike the ball cleanly.:lol:

9jagooner

Smith Rowe and Willock starting for Huddersfield.
Another former Hale End product, Chuks Aneke not available today for Charlton. Did very well at MK Dons last season but hasn't featured so much for Charlton since he joined.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
ESR is so much better than this. It is good to see him getting regular match-time, but next season, we should consider loaning him out in The Premier League. There is even an argument for him being good enough to start some games here. I feel his debut vs Everton didn't do him justice.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
ESR is so much better than this. It is good to see him getting regular match-time, but next season, we should consider loaning him out in The Premier League. There is even an argument for him being good enough to start some games here. I feel his debut vs Everton didn't do him justice.
Again, "there is an argument for him being good enough to start some games here".
What did Özil, Willock, Douzi and Xhaka do this season to be even considered to warm the bench next season, yet we still question our brightest talent to get "some games" with us? 4 of them have 1 goal and 5 assists this season and I'm sure ESR alone would get more than that.
I'm fine with sending him out on loan next season, but only if we sell 4 players mentioned above and we buy Modric and Kroos instead.

We shouldn't judge the player based on Everton game where the whole team played like crap, and tbh, Özil plays like that 80% of the season.

I'm shocked that after this season where we've seen the rise of Saka, Martinelli and now Eddi we still think that overpaid incompetent senior players should stay and we should send ESR/Nketiah on loan.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Again, "there is an argument for him being good enough to start some games here".
What did Özil, Willock, Douzi and Xhaka do this season to be even considered to warm the bench next season, yet we still question our brightest talent to get "some games" with us? 4 of them have 1 goal and 5 assists this season and I'm sure ESR alone would get more than that.
I'm fine with sending him out on loan next season, but only if we sell 4 players mentioned above and we buy Modric and Kroos instead.

We shouldn't judge the player based on Everton game where the whole team played like crap, and tbh, Özil plays like that 80% of the season.

I'm shocked that after this season where we've seen the rise of Saka, Martinelli and now Eddi we still think that overpaid incompetent senior players should stay and we should send ESR/Nketiah on loan.

You're mis-reading me hugely chap. I'm a HUGE ESR fan and think he's our best youngster. I don't think this is a good environment to be thrusting 19 (will be 20) year olds into though.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's all about his development. Why would anyone want him back? He isn't ready. Give him a whole season at Huddersfield under a manager who takes care of him and we will get a player who can play 3 times a week and be physically developed with the confidence to play premiership football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom