<

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

AFTV collects people with maturity, emotional and cognitive issues. It should have been a great platform, but when Robbie smelled the cash it became a freak show.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    Plutarch likes this.
  2. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

He reminds me of someone I went school with that had autism, not to sound mean or anything but I think he may be on the spectrum.

3. Relic

Relic Well-Known Member

So, Huddersfield just sacked Cowley.... any chance of a ESR staying there another season is close to zero now.

4. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Why is that? He is probably already their best player. Why wouldn't new manager want to keep him?

Also, Smith-Rowe should be looking to come back here next season and play his part, or play for a better team in Championsship or even lower PL club.

5. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Smith-Rowe if end up being loaned again should he in PL like you said but i hope he stay here would make very useful player

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  6. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

That's a bit of a shock. They're safe now so must be a breakdown between the Cowley bros and the board.

I think it'd be interesting to see if we're still looking to form a relationship with Huddersfield in terms of loaning talent or if it was contingent on the Cowleys being in charge.

Relic likes this.
  7. Relic

Relic Well-Known Member

I think he went to Huddersfied because of Cowley, but I could be over selling Cowley here.

“We're delighted to complete the loan move to bring Emile to the Club today, as it's the culmination of an ongoing process that began in early November," manager Dan Cowley told the club website.

“Nicky and I spent a week at Arsenal in the summer and Emile is a player that we know well. We've got some good relationships with the Club and we're very appreciative of them loaning us one of their very best young players.

“Emile will give us the creative link that we've been missing. He can play in a range of attacking positions and he can speed up our play. We're really looking forward to working with him."

https://www.tribalfootball.com/arti...senal-midfielder-smith-rowe-4311245#popup-sso

lomekian and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  8. Keplaz

Keplaz Well-Known Member

I think the manager plays a part. You don't know who you'll get instead. They might want to wait to see who gets the job. If they appointed an Allardyce for example, no chance any Arsenal player would go there. You don't want them to be Gnabried because they don't fit the manager's style.

MutableEarth likes this.
  9. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Hope Cowley gets another gig in the championship.

Send a few lads to him.

10. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

He's ambitious and plays attacking football mostly. I can see him getting another gig. Just depends on who.

asukru, Gooner416 and lomekian like this.
  11. lomekian

Think Huddersfield may have dropped a clanger here. Lots of goodwill towards the Cowley brothers throughout football, and they formed good relationships with a few clubs they visited.

12. Relic

Relic Well-Known Member

13. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

14. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Smith Rowe is exactly the type of player Mikel wants, think he could become very good for us if he avoids injury.

Much prefer Ceballos a bit deeper though.

Mrs Bergkamp and TromsoGooner like this.
  15. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Successful loan IMO.

Won't be surprised Saka and Smith-Rowe will play few games in flat midfield 3 next season.

16. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

My boy going to turn it up next season - in tears.

17. Relic

Relic Well-Known Member

Got the talent, just needs to stay injury free.

ESR Goals, Skills & Assists playing for Huddersfield FC.

18. Macho

Macho Established Member Trusted

Never been impressed by this boy and he looks a bit fat. I don’t get it.
    Let’s see if he makes an impact next season.

Trilly likes this.
  19. oh to be a goon

oh to be a goon Active Member

Is he available then for the Watford and Chelsea games?

20. lomekian

For a 19 year old having his first run of games in senior football after 12 months of almost constant injuries, I'd say that highlights video the post above yours is extremely encouraging.

StefanB and DanDare like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.