• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
Yeah that's possible for initial specualtion. I highly doubt we'd have gone back with a second bid purely from agent talk don't you think?
Depends on the agent. Some of the agents of our up and coming players have been annoying bastards. I wish football could reduce the power of these assholes.

Saka has 3 years left and Iā€™m getting worried already.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
Imo Edu should get sacked just for this. He is bringing down the rep of this club. If ESR is unhappy about something Edu and Arteta are those to be blamed.

This is a 21 year old player who supports the club if you canā€™t get him to stay after all this trying then itā€™s embarrassing. Iā€™m getting so sick of this **** why havenā€™t we even signed anyone or sold anyone as well. Sack sack sack sack.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Imo Edu should get sacked just for this. He is bringing down the rep of this club. If ESR is unhappy about something Edu and Arteta are those to be blamed.

This is a 21 year old player who supports the club if you canā€™t get him to stay after all this trying then itā€™s embarrassing. Iā€™m getting so sick of this **** why havenā€™t we even signed anyone or sold anyone as well. Sack sack sack sack.
You do realize Euros are going on and pre-season hasn't even started?

Panic panic panic.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
You do realize Euros are going on and pre-season hasn't even started?

Panic panic panic.
No itā€™s taking the piss now. I have always been in this ā€˜calm down plenty of timeā€™ camp but look what happened last summer, we sold no one and bought in our marquee signing so late into the window and got him injured.

We have so many ****ing players to sign. GK LB RB CMx2 AM etc as well as ****loads of players to sell. Itā€™s been a poor ****ing start to the window so far. How does Euros effect ESR ?? Or many other potential signings. It doesnā€™t effect everything, and if fit does, we could have at least secured a couple sales or signings beforehand.

Were here busy tryna fend off interest for a 21 year old academy product even though we finished 8th or whatever it was and we need to change half the team.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

What's everyone getting angry at? We have a top player whose contract is running low, of course clubs will bid. That being said he won't go anywhere, he'll be in the same bracket as Saka next year and on a new contract.

Look at some of the recent players linked, White, Maddison & DCL, all young English players with huge potential. We're not getting rid of our own. :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
What's everyone getting angry at? We have a top player whose contract is running low, of course clubs will bid. That being said he won't go anywhere, he'll be in the same bracket as Saka next year and on a new contract.

Look at some of the recent players linked, White, Maddison & DCL, all young English players with huge potential. We're not getting rid of our own. :lol:
Nah **** teams like villa didnā€™t used to bid for our players. That never happened.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
Iā€™m not angry with this because I think we will lose ESR, Iā€™m angry because the fact Villa have the cheek to bid for our player shows we have regressed.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Nah **** teams like villa didnā€™t used to bid for our players. That never happened.

Yeah but Villa owners just spend, they're like the midtable City, fairly sure they're in the top 4 of owners who pumped in money it's no surprise given the year they have had, and the year we have had that they are trying to take a player off us.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
Yeah but Villa owners just spend, they're like the midtable City, fairly sure they're in the top 4 of owners who pumped in money it's no surprise given the year they have had, and the year we have had that they are trying to take a player off us.
I just find it offensive and an indictment of where we are. They have a history and all but right now itā€™s like us bidding for a United or Chelsea player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The reason Villa are bidding for Smith-Rowe, is because his agent has told them he might be available, even though he isn't...he's just using them to get more money, he just needs to make it seem like he might leave.

Everyone needs to relax, Emile has no intention of joining Aston Villa.

al-Ustaadh

šŸ‘³ā€ā™‚ļø Figuring out how to delete my account šŸ‘³ā€ā™‚ļø
The reason Villa are bidding for Smith-Rowe, is because his agent has told them he might be available, even though he isn't...he's just using them to get more money, he just needs to make it seem like he might leave.

Exactly.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But we have a Villa fan here assuring us that Villa have no idiots that can be used in this way. And that all the fault is Arsenal's.

Surely you trust him more than all you know about ESR and his situation?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I was getting a Smith Rowe top next season, his agent is leaving a sour taste though.

You shouldn't let it bother you too much, it's the game you need to play...Smith-Rowe would be kind of stupid not to use their interest to his advantage.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom