• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2007-2008

dublingunner

Established Member
Sven is probably a genius to manage to do what he did with England. Looking forward to seeing him work week in week out.

illmatik

Established Member
Ljungberg is playing pretty well for the Hammers, he's standing on his feet most of the time :shock:. Elano looks great as well

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
actually, i dont think Freddie is doing much of anything... the usual Freddie.. working hard, not accomplishing all that much...

that said, WH are playing MUCH better in the second half so far

DC Gunner

Established Member
KingReyes said:
3-1 Newcastle. Top class finish from Anelka, he makes those chances look so easy.
wow, that was my prediction for the final score :shock:

City is getting pressed pretty hard now.

illmatik

Established Member
USArsenal said:
actually, i dont think Freddie is doing much of anything... the usual Freddie.. working hard, not accomplishing all that much...

that said, WH are playing MUCH better in the second half so far

Indeed, City have been playing pretty bad, I think West Ham will equalize, here comes Boijinov, let's see what he can do

JazzG

Established Member
I've heard Benni McCarthy has collapsed or something, is it serious?

nidza7 said:
what a good thing to open this thread.well done jazzg.

You are thanking the wrong person. USArsenal did it, not me mate

nidza7

Established Member
JazzG said:
I've heard Benni McCarthy has collapsed or something, is it serious?

nidza7 said:
what a good thing to open this thread.well done jazzg.

You are thanking the wrong person. USArsenal did it, not me mate

:eek:ops: I know I edited it later up there,cheers

entropy13

Established Member
Bianchi scores, Santa Cruz scores, Chopra scores...the new strikers are really out to prove something it seems.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i think richards is a great central defender. superb leap for headers everytime. he would be even better at right back i reckon given his atheletism.

corluka is another great new signing. his tall frame and given his defensive skills at right back, i reckon he would be a good central defender. sven should swap both of them.

i also went to see how is our ex gunners doing. anthony stokes was average at best for sunderland, luckily we didnt keep him. ljungberg, poor at times, but did some good work for an average side. aliadere is fantastic at boro, leading the way for counter attacks.

also i was delighted spuds lost. showed that no amount of money can buy success for bastards. kaboul looked like another boumsong. in the spuds squad i would only pick berbetov into our squad. keane can be debatable, bent don't suit our style. lennon is subjected to need for wingers

Mostarac

Established Member
Bojinov is looking uninspired as always, maybe he should instead seek a career in the music-videos industry :p .

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom