• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sam Allardyce is an excellent manager, good to see him back.

Wondering if Dyche will ever get a big job, looks unlikely. You say he’s a level or two above the more hyped Howe.

Without a doubt, what Dyche is doing is incredible, he's defying all the statistics and he's throwing all the data analysis out the window. Has got his team playing as a unit, they're so hard to beat and they've been a constant threat at the other end of the pitch too. In terms of subs as well I think you'll struggle to find a manager who makes better impact subs which is incredible given the resources he has.

I genuinely thought Everton might go all in for him but they went for Big Sam instead. It's really hard to say because fans of the top 6 sides would probably turn their nose up at Dyche, can you imagine the reaction if he replaced Wenger, people would feel underwhelmed heck some of our better players might look down on the appointment too.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Without a doubt, what Dyche is doing is incredible, he's defying all the statistics and he's throwing all the data analysis out the window. Has got his team playing as a unit, they're so hard to beat and they've been a constant threat at the other end of the pitch too. In terms of subs as well I think you'll struggle to find a manager who makes better impact subs which is incredible given the resources he has.

I genuinely thought Everton might go all in for him but they went for Big Sam instead. It's really hard to say because fans of the top 6 sides would probably turn their nose up at Dyche, can you imagine the reaction if he replaced Wenger, people would feel underwhelmed heck some of our better players might look down on the appointment too.

I would've loved Dyche here. Say what you want about the state of our club but we're certainly a step up from Burnley in terms of potential, current spending power etc.

Hell I might start watching West Ham games again if we hired someone like him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I haven't seen much of Chelsea this season but I was just listening to the radio a Chelsea fan just said:

"Bakayoko is worst Chelsea player I ever seen. Bakayoko makes John Obi Mikel look like Vieira."

Has Bakayoko really been that poor this season for Chelsea?

I haven't seen much of Chelsea this season but I was just listening to the radio a Chelsea fan just said:

"Bakayoko is worst Chelsea player I ever seen. Bakayoko makes John Obi Mikel look like Vieira."

Can't speak for Chelsea fans, but every time I have seen him, he's looked off the pace, and, quite simply, not good enough.

Definite downgrade on Matic.

I would've loved Dyche here. Say what you want about the state of our club but we're certainly a step up from Burnley in terms of potential, current spending power etc.

Hell I might start watching West Ham games again if we hired someone like him.
Two really good performances in the league @Dokaka you were a little unlucky in a way last week, and you deserved that result today, well done.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

He's been poor, but I think he'll come good. Matic definitely a better player at the moment, but longer-term I think they made the right decision.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He's been poor, but I think he'll come good. Matic definitely a better player at the moment, but longer-term I think they made the right decision.

Never thought highly of Bakayoko myself. Never impressed at Monaco or for the French national teams.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Would be a good thing if Man City win the league while being unbeaten the whole season.

I feel like that's Wenger's final straw that he has over other top managers in England, and we have been holding on to it for too long without substantiating any sort of relevance in the title race bar one season for over 10 years and counting.

BobP

Memri Fan
I swear if I were Roy I'd have choked Benteke out after the penalty debacle.

A precious 3 points squandered, 3 points which would have pushed Palace up the table.

If you take out the thrashings at United and City, Palace have conceded 11 goals in 10 fixtures, and would have been on 3 wins, 4 draws, and 3 losses from those fixtures, a very respectable outcome.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be a good thing if Man City win the league while being unbeaten the whole season.

I feel like that's Wenger's final straw that he has over other top managers in England, and we have been holding on to it for too long without substantiating any sort of relevance in the title race bar one season for over 10 years and counting.
i find this to be almost impossible to achieve. City don't have the players that AFC had back then.

They will need to invest a lot in the January window (and the referees).

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom