• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Still makes me laugh that we would be going into year 5 of Higuian if we’d been willing to pay 35MM — didn’t we offer like 23, then balk at their (assumedly reasonable) counteroffer?

Three summers later, we dropped 35 twice, on Xhaka and Mustafi...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Still makes me laugh that we would be going into year 5 of Higuian if we’d been willing to pay 35MM — didn’t we offer like 23, then balk at their (assumedly reasonable) counteroffer?

Three summers later, we dropped 35 twice, on Xhaka and Mustafi...

We dropped interest because we thought we could sign Suarez. I'm not sure how accurate the rumours regarding Higuain are but there was suggestions that we had agreed a deal.

Probably wouldn't have ended up with Özil tho, and I don't even want to imagine the state of our midfield/team as a whole had we not signed him.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
We dropped interest because we thought we could sign Suarez. I'm not sure how accurate the rumours regarding Higuain are but there was suggestions that we had agreed a deal.

Probably wouldn't have ended up with Özil tho, and I don't even want to imagine the state of our midfield/team as a whole had we not signed him.
In my 20/20 hindsight universe we would have been prescient enough to suck it up and sign both haha.

Masterdon

We could have afforded to sign both of them. No reason why our interest in Higuain needed to end when we realized Suarez might be available. A manager who was going all out to win the league would have pushed the boat out to get it done especially when Giroud was starting for us and needed to be replaced.

We wouldn’t have signed Suarez because of the transfer clause nonsense but Higuain and Özil was definitely affordable in that window.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Looks like Amazon are serious about considering broadcasting rights, could be good if they don't over charge like Sky...

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
A shame really as it probably improves their chances of staying up but still nice to see him sacked, horrible man.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Looking at the favourites for next Stoke gaffer. Not sure I'd fancy any of them right now. Only really think Dyche would do a good job but I doubt he's leaving Burnley for Stoke.

4-1 Giggs
10-1 Rodgers
12-1 Koeman
14-1 Mancini, Dyche, Bilic
16-1 Tuchel

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Rumours going around that Liverpool have had a £49m bid accepted for Mahrez. Will wait until tomorrow to see.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom