• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
John Terry wants to extend Villa deal but with conditions that he won't play Chelsea.... wtf

Just read that, what an utter plonker. First he got into full kit to collect a trophy when he hadn't played, then he arranged for himself to be subbed on 26 mins, now he wants a feckin' clause so he can't play against Chelsea? Just wise up and act normal. Everyone knows he's a Chelsea legend, he doesn't need to keep on proving this sh*t. Just play against them like every other c*nt has to.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That is a properly stupid decision from them. A 3 year contract, for Mark Hughes?? I've given Southampton credit for their previous work but f*ck me, they deserve to get relegated for this.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
DeXmCV6W4AEBHoy.jpg

:lol::lol:

The hate this guy gets by the media just for leaving Liverpool / being Black is insane.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom