• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingReyes

Established Member
The forbess needed two gifts for their goals today. What Johnson was waiting for before Murphy scored I don't know and that was a top class dive from Zokora.

And then they have the nerve to call us cheats.

gunnerturk

Martin LOL is the biggest ****ing liar. He was blatantly lying in front of the cameras regarding the penalty incident, saying, “may be there was a minimal contact as Zokora was anticipating Mendes to tackle him”. What kind of ****ing excuse is that from the ugliest bastard on earth?
At least when he is asked on controversial incidents Arsène says, “I did not see the incident”.

IBL

Established Member
on a side note on the Spuds/Pompey match, there was an incident where Sol came in for a header and completely flattened Davenport and Dawson, both were left on the floor needing treatment...nice moment for Sol :p

RC8

Established Member
BTW, this is the first time Sol has lost a game against his former team, right?

Well, at least he kept his dignity when it mattered, but I still feel sorry for him.

Opeth

Ice Berg legend said:
Just watched the first half, Spuds incredibly lucky to score two goals. The first was a foul on Glen Johnson, the second was a blatant dive by Zakora. At leasy Kanu got one just before half time, all to play for second half.

As a Sp**s fan I found Zokora dive an absolute disgrace and its very hard to enjoy such a talented player when he does such acts.

However I can not believe the blatant hypocrisy from people on this board, we have one player who dives and you are up in arms like your club has never been ascoiated with such acts. Let me remind your collective selective memories of a few diving players you have had recently; Robert Pires anyone? he has done it on numerous ocassions such as against portsmouth a couple of years ago. Eboue, a compulsive diver last season, like in the champions league final, which may well have one on because of his dive. And even ashley cole, i can remember him doing a few ocasions in the pass such as against leed a few seasons back. Anyway the point you guys are moaning about us, yet more club has arguably been the pioneers of diving in this country.

RC8

Established Member
Opeth said:
Ice Berg legend said:
Just watched the first half, Spuds incredibly lucky to score two goals. The first was a foul on Glen Johnson, the second was a blatant dive by Zakora. At leasy Kanu got one just before half time, all to play for second half.

As a Sp**s fan I found Zokora dive an absolute disgrace and its very hard to enjoy such a talented player when he does such acts.

However I can not believe the blatant hypocrisy from people on this board, we have one player who dives and you are up in arms like your club has never been ascoiated with such acts. Let me remind your collective selective memories of a few diving players you have had recently; Robert Pires anyone? he has done it on numerous ocassions such as against portsmouth a couple of years ago. Eboue, a compulsive diver last season, like in the champions league final, which may well have one on because of his dive. And even ashley cole, i can remember him doing a few ocasions in the pass such as against leed a few seasons back. Anyway the point you guys are moaning about us, yet more club has arguably been the pioneers of diving in this country.

We have has troublesome players, but they were either corrected, or they left. Eboue has stopped, Pires stopped, while Reyes and Cashley are gone. And when we do win penalties and stuff, there's usually contact, at least. When we have won a game thanks to such antics, we rarely celebrate like you did today, and even when we've won thanks to a bad decision, we still deserved to win in most of those games, which can't be said about you on this game.

AND, Tottenham haven't been as succesful diving as other teams because they are terrible, they always lose, and most referees won't feel any pressure to give you a penalty as your club has no prestige.

I'm glad you feel bad about your dive, but from the mood at some Spud forums I've visited, you don't seem to be representative of the huge majority of tottenham fans that I saw celebrating, sorry, and good luck.

IBL

Established Member
^what hyprocisy? If you ever actively read these forums you would have seen many people condem Eboue or any other divers for their antics. Also whenever an Arsenal player dives and gains an advantage fans of other teams are up in arms criticising....why can you complain about our players yet we're not able to say anything about yours or any other players for blatant acts of cheating?

Cheating is cheating whichever way you look at it, and the perpetrators deserve to criticism for it

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
you are funny Opeth. instead of feeling shameful about your player diving you supported him by shamelessly accusing others of. this zokora dive is one of the worst and blatant i have seen. absolutely pathetic. luckily we didnt sign him otherwise i would have been left with no face

universialemcee

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 143131.stm

Anyone remember the roy carroll incident? This is what Martin Jol said back in 2005.

"The referee is already wearing an earpiece so why can't we just stop the game and get the decision right," said Jol after the 0-0 draw.

"What really annoys me is that we are here in 2005, watching something on a TV monitor within two seconds of the incident occurring and the referee isn't told about it.

Opeth

arsenal_hleb said:
you are funny Opeth. instead of feeling shameful about your player diving you supported him by shamelessly accusing others of. this zokora dive is one of the worst and blatant i have seen. absolutely pathetic. luckily we didnt sign him otherwise i would have been left with no face

Can you read? I never once supported it, as i have said it was a disgrace, embarrasing infact to asscoiated with antics like this, however my point being arsenal have far more history of diving than Sp**s, this infact is the first that comes to mind, and yet you guys are taking the moral high ground forgetting how players have committed many diving acts.

Opeth

RC8 said:
Opeth said:
Ice Berg legend said:

We have has troublesome players, but they were either corrected, or they left. Eboue has stopped, Pires stopped, while Reyes and Cashley are gone. And when we do win penalties and stuff, there's usually contact, at least. When we have won a game thanks to such antics, we rarely celebrate like you did today, and even when we've won thanks to a bad decision, we still deserved to win in most of those games, which can't be said about you on this game.

AND, Tottenham haven't been as succesful diving as other teams because they are terrible, they always lose, and most referees won't feel any pressure to give you a penalty as your club has no prestige.

I'm glad you feel bad about your dive, but from the mood at some Spud forums I've visited, you don't seem to be representative of the huge majority of tottenham fans that I saw celebrating, sorry, and good luck.

Actually there is alot of distaste amongst Sp**s fans about the Zokora incident. Check this thread

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58787

Its a damn shame though because he is qaulity, hopefully he will learn.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Opeth said:
however my point being arsenal have far more history of diving than Sp**s, this infact is the first that comes to mind, and yet you guys are taking the moral high ground forgetting how players have committed many diving acts.

utter utter ****e. :lol:

I love the way Sp**s fans think we cheat our way to success. It's pathetic. We are known for our easy on the eye football, not cheating and because you can't take it you just think all we do is dive. Cobblers mate. And have you never heard of Jurgen Klinsmann? :roll:

Opeth

Tony Montana said:
Opeth said:
however my point being arsenal have far more history of diving than Sp**s, this infact is the first that comes to mind, and yet you guys are taking the moral high ground forgetting how players have committed many diving acts.

utter utter s***e. :lol:

I love the way Sp**s fans think we cheat our way to success. It's pathetic. We are known for our easy on the eye football, not cheating and because you can't take it you just think all we do is dive. Cobblers mate. And have you never heard of Jurgen Klinsmann? :roll:

Once again another gooner with little knowledge of the game, everyone knows very well when he came to club he had a reputation but he never dived once while at the club. Thats a fact, one of the reasons he was such a resounding success in england and the respect he gained was the way he conducted himself on the pitch. It was made clear to him in the begining that it would not be tolerated at the club.

Like i said we dont have history of players diving for us, and i stand by that.

BeijingGunner

Ginola?
You may not have a history of diving -according to an objective source?- but Sp**s sure have a history of shouting "play, play, play" when the opposition is lying on the deck, and then denying it.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Opeth said:
Tony Montana said:
Opeth said:

utter utter s***e. :lol:

Once again another gooner with little knowledge of the game, everyone knows very well when he came to club he had a reputation but he never dived once while at the club. Thats a fact, one of the reasons he was such a resounding success in england and the respect he gained was the way he conducted himself on the pitch. It was made clear to him in the begining that it would not be tolerated at the club.

Like i said we dont have history of players diving for us, and i stand by that.

Fine, Klinnsmann didn't dive. I stand corrected but don't give me this ****e that I don't have any knowledge of the game. :lol: I may have gotten it wrong with Klinnsmann but he's not the whole game. :roll: I see you're implying we have a history of players consistently diving for us. Pathetic. :lol: Another ****e attempt from a yid (and you call yourselves yids so don't attack me for being racist) to wave away our success over the years. We've had people dive in games on occaision for us just like any other team, of course, but we are not a cheating team, no matter how much Manure and Sp**s sing that we do. Just leave it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom