• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubbz_th14

Kanu scores ! good ball in and an easy header - take that back, it was not an easy header, kanu did well there

henry23q

Completely off topic, but the newcastle fans taunt the United fans who are leaving the ground early with chants of "we can see you sneaking out". HAHAHA

RC8

Established Member
Pompey goal! Kanu get in there!

Header from close range after a cross from the right.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
what a scumbag zokora is.
good goal by kanu i can see pompey getting another goal.

full time
Man U 2 Newcastle 0
Blackburn 2 Wigan 1
West Ham 0 Reading 1

IBL

Established Member
Just watched the first half, Spuds incredibly lucky to score two goals. The first was a foul on Glen Johnson, the second was a blatant dive by Zakora. At leasy Kanu got one just before half time, all to play for second half.

RC8

Established Member
I just watched Zokora's dive replay... I'm glad we didn't sign him, I hate him now, his movement was from the beginning completely aimed at getting a penalty... He didn't even try to play, he just acted a non existant foul and then fell to the ground like if he had been shot. Spuds' first goal wasn't exactly a long range volley either (it was a scramble in the box which saw Pomepy's keeper lose the ball, only for an opposition player to score from about 30cm from goal).

Hopefully Portsmouth can score one more goal and get a draw.

gunnerturk

There are many divings in football, but this one was in olmpic standards.
Portsmouth's young Croatian is a delight to watch, he will make it big imho.

cubbz_th14

the dirty yids dont deserve to win this - what a bunch of tossers chanting at white hart like they'r winning the champions league

RC8

Established Member
Well, even if the Spuds win this one, it will not help them in the long term, as it was not a display of football, but rather a complete steal. They probably won't address some of the problems they have in their squad, and will get battered by their next oponents.

They can't be that lucky consistently, but at least they've shown their true colours. They are an embarrasment to North London, I hope they get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom