• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Crystal Palace - 17/4/16, 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

adpree

Same old complaints. Speak with your pockets and stop going to games. I haven't since 2009 and have absolutely zero regrets. The board and Wenger are very close minded when it comes to fans and really don't give a toss.

I could even forgive the whole lack of transfer activity, but these guys are showing an utter lack of pride, fight or bite.

We have no excuses now, injuries, fixture pile up or even pressure of being in any competition. Yet struggling to deliver. Seems like they have shifted their attention to the Euros, Summer or on leaving.

StoppageTime

All the latest AFTV interviewees look about ready to cry. Broken manager, broken players, broken fans, broken club. Then again, what else could we have expected when that American ****stain bought us. Just look at his track record.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think the subs killed us.

You're 1-0 up. The other side will presumably have to attack at some point if they want to get anything out of the game. If they don't, you're going to win 1-0 anyway. So what do you do? Take off a fast mobile striker that pressures their defence and is able to beat an offside trap? Or play an immobile striker that doesn't stretch their defence?

Your midfield has done well all game. Players may not have been as sharp, chances were missed but it's still chugging along. What do you do? Keep the same players on or, if you really want to defend your lead, put on a defensive type player, say a Gibbs or even a Campbell? Or should you put on a central midfielder who has poor discipline?

Once the subs were made, we lost our shape and our movement. We were lucky not to lose near the end.

Don't think I've agreed with anything you've posted until now.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Yes blud

Get rid of everyone blud

It's gotta stop blud

We're Leng FC blud
You forgot the "You understand?" :lol:

It's crazy that he genuinely talks like that, it's like when people unnecessarily say "like" in places it doesn't belong without realizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom