• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Bournemouth - 28/12/15 - 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_AFCB

Bournemouth fan in peace.
Not sure what to expect tonight, but think zero points for us is most likely. Never write us off though..

Quick question.. anyone know if our game is on the radio in the London area? One of our locals is in the London area tonight but is not going to the game. Seems neither BBC London or LBC are covering the game.

General

Established Member
He won't be able to execute that gameplan. Match is at the Emirates.
Yup the concept of home and away games and the terms under which they are played are often misunderstood. I mean we beat Sunderland 3-0 playing arguably worse than we did against Southampton. And no way would the ref be allowed to let the game descend into a physical match like it did against Southampton.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what to expect tonight, but think zero points for us is most likely. Never write us off though..

Quick question.. anyone know if our game is on the radio in the London area? One of our locals is in the London area tonight but is not going to the game. Seems neither BBC London or LBC are covering the game.

Welcome!

The game will be on Talksport Radio World talksport.com

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Never write you off for sure.

Talksport 1089mw should be covering it. If not, try 909mw. One of the two should have it.

FreeGlennHelder

Bet €10,000 on a 1-0 Arsenal victory.

Please note that, since the trial at the Old Bailey, I am no longer an acreddited financial advisor.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
sit back and counter is the anti-wenger tactic?
No one in EPL dares to go full all out attack against us, no one...
mighty Bayern and Barcelona did try, got smashed in the Emirates.

I dare any manager to go and say "We will charge at Arsenal attack attack and attack them" I fecking dare ya

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We never write you off, the ball is round and anything can happen. (Frankly we are used to Arsenal Football Charity that appear a few time a season.. has been appearing quite several times this season)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We'll play atrociously today. We'll concede at least once, so we'll have to score at least twice. I don't fancy it. Draw or loss, then meltdown.

Jim_AFCB

According to LiveSoccerTV which is very reliable, TalkSport will be covering it.

Thanks everyone, appreciated. Presumably 1089khz is best in SW London as there is a 500kw transmitter at Brookmans Park.

No doubt we will try to play our usual game - could go either very well or very badly at the Emirates.. got spanked 5-1 at Citeh earlier in the season and we could get similarly exposed against you, hope not!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If there's one thing I've learned about Arsenal results over the last 8 or 9 years, it's that a string of terrible season damaging performances tend to come out of nowhere, and quite often after hopes had been raised by a great result. We inexplicably find a brick wall to bury ourselves in, and all of a sudden the team looks like it's running on fumes.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Got a bad feeling as well, probably the perfect time to be playing us.

emilursin

If there's one thing I've learned about Arsenal results over the last 8 or 9 years, it's that a string of terrible season damaging performances tend to come out of nowhere, and quite often after hopes had been raised by a great result. We inexplicably find a brick wall to bury ourselves in, and all of a sudden the team looks like it's running on fumes.

This is so true,,,

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
Very true. The result today will reveal a lot. Bournemouth have taken some big scalps and will present a tough test.

I reckon we'll rise to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom