• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Hull City | 11/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

In the second half, Hull had long periods of sustained pressure, we should have been able to deal with it better. We're just not playing that well at the moment.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see Perez start against Bayern. They won't expect it, and they're vulnerable to pace on the wing.

The Gooner

Didn't see the match. How did we do? Saw users on daily mail complaining that the referee screwed Hull and Arsenal cheated.

Were we outplayed by Hull City at home? Can someone summarize our performance? Were we as bad as last Saturday but got lucky?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thought we looked more fluid today. Chamberlain playing CM today, transitioning well was really a joy to watch. A true highlight for me today.

Our flanks struggled and there were some brain fart moments from our CB's as well. Attack wise we blunt as well to be honest.

This looks like a team struggling with confidence at the moment, which is understandable.

The performance however is a positive one because despite our current handicaps we were able to move the ball nicely, press fairly well and occupy the spaces adequately on the pitch.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What, in your view was poor about today's game?
Most things. Hull found it way too easy to get to our back four. Players not only misplaced passes but they didn't anticipate some either. Cech's kicking has not improved. Our FB's didn't seem to win many 1v1's on even be in a position to do do. Coq in MF is giving his all but its inadequate. Our MF is still not cohesive. We failed to press properly and we are not clinical.
On the plus side, we won and Ox was very good. :)

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Thought we looked more fluid today. Chamberlain playing CM today, transitioning well was really a joy to watch. A true highlight for me today.

Our flanks struggled and there were some brain fart moments from our CB's as well. Attack wise we blunt as well to be honest.

This looks like a team struggling with confidence at the moment, which is understandable.

The performance however is a positive one because despite our current handicaps we were able to move the ball nicely, press fairly well and occupy the spaces adequately on the pitch.

Agreed on all accounts, considering our situation I wasn't too unhappy with the way we played before we made our subs. Team looked bereft of confidence but we still had a couple of moments of real quality. Watching Ox dominate midfield was fantastic.

Worried about the form of Özil and Walcott, complete waste of space these days. Iwobi wasn't good either but he's going through some growing pains, not terribly concerned about him though I do think it's time to ride the bench for now, especially now that Welbeck and Perez look ready to contribute.

STYLEZ

I'd like to see Perez start against Bayern. They won't expect it, and they're vulnerable to pace on the wing.

I'd go

Perez ------ Welbeck ------ Alexis

Upfront

But Wenger will go

Walcott ----- Giroud ----- Alexis

Bendtneer

Not the best of performance but I will take it..Happy that Alexis scored twice.I don't give a **** about the league now just want Alexis to get the golden boot..now watching bayern match for any weakness which we can take advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom