• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a different dynamic with Özil playing. There is a lot more of an onus on the other CMs behind him to cover space and defend than there was against Southampton. Özil is the reason Coquelin plays.

Interesting.

Hopefully we get rid of Coquelin when Özil leaves.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
can't fault him for putting our best fit eleven up. Still would've liked to see Perez lead instead of Giroud.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Xhaka needs to do the right thing and two-foot Giroud in training.
Knowing our luck he'll two-foot Özil. If anything its Arsène that should be targetted. Giroud can't help how he's used.

razörist

Also think Giroud will get his first hatrick of the season tonight!

razörist

Wenger, 'My critics would like to put me in jail with no heating.'

Come on man you can do it, another win tonight. Keep those haters in their own cages. One game at a time.
If we win its credit to Bould! If we don't win Wenger didn't prepare Bould well enough.

razörist

Iwobi's 50th appearance already! He really came out of nowhere. Last season right about now is where he really started to be noticed in the FA cup matches. Brilliant from Wenger to put his faith in him and play him in some tough matches where he didn't disappoint. And now we have ourselves a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom