• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Quite content with Gabriel at right back, He's been pretty solid there and Bellerin is a little off His game since coming back, even if it is only to keep Bellerin fresh for Saturday!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm actually delighted for Gabriel, seems to have found his niche at RB. It was clear Bellerin wasn't 100% against S'ton, lacking a bit of sharpness.
This is why you're my favorite poster, always your eye on the ball.

Big vote of confidence for Gabriel, Wenger trusting him for the real deal while Bellerin still gets back up to speed. I really believe he's a better rightback than in the centre. Its nice to have a good option on that side for when Bellerin isn't playing. Untill he got injured, he played every second of every cl and pl game. It was never going to last.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ignore list final warning:

Makingtrax
Carlitos Way

I had them on ignore for long time because they were always attacking me... But then I took them off ignore. I like reading their posts! Very good posters!
Everyone attacks you, Hydro. You should be used to it.

If they could be a bit more flexible in their thinking, they'd be fine.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Welbeck is fine, its an opportunity to give him the time to properly recover, and gives Arsène one less headache with the team selection. Do I have to spell everything out for you guys?

say yes

forum master baiter
Why are people happy with ****ing Gabriel?

Bellerin needs as much match practise as possible if he's to be ready for Chelsea.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's a different dynamic with Özil playing. There is a lot more of an onus on the other CMs behind him to cover space and defend than there was against Southampton. Özil is the reason Coquelin plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom