• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There are no easy wins when it comes to Arsenal FC.

We need an early goal and I'd like to see a clean sheet today. Now is the time to be gaining ground on our rivals and prepare for what is likely to be dropped points against Chelsea.

Convincing win, clean sheet and some goal difference, thank you.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I hate when we play last. I like getting the game out early and hopefully watch others drop points. Now we've to watch others and the pressure falls on us.
Yeah me too. Remember boxing day last season? I think the first match was United away at stoke, with that hilarious Depay header that resulted into a goal for Stoke. After that we had Chelsea, just fresh after firing Mourinho, missing a late pen and drawing. Liverpool beat Leicester, only their second loss of the season with I think Benteke missing an open goal, the goalkeeper was literally behind him. I had the family over, everything was going nicely, great day. Arsenal could go top of the league away at southampton and we got smacked 4-0.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

We need an early goal and I'd like to see a clean sheet today. Now is the time to be gaining ground on our rivals and prepare for what is likely to be dropped points against Chelsea.

You won't see one today, you might see one tomorrow though.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Well said, but save the enthusiasm for tomorrow as the match is then.

Beat to it by @rich 1990 :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbf the thread title isn't exactly helping, though the time is a sunday time.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chance to go second tomorrow if we win, five behind Chelsea before they play.

I simply can not wait for us to do what we do when we can get close to the top, I'm expecting a first 30 minutes like the team have just landed from Australia, I'm expecting a soft Burnley penalty which will crawl past Cech, I'm expecting an injury to somebody important and I'm expecting it to be 100% Arsenal style. :drool:

arshy9

Established Member

Scenes when we are the only team to do the double against Chelsea and end up finishing second like last year .

Jm89

Three wins in our next three league games is crucial!...then if we kick on from there then I might start to believe the impossible could happen! You never know dreams could come true

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Three wins in our next three league games is crucial!...then if we kick on from there then I might start to believe the impossible could happen! You never know dreams could come true
Not with the Arsenal... Pipe down those dreams mate and get down with the misery and depression of being an Arsenal fan.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

No one better in the league than us vs these teams. Total confidence, even if we play badly we will find a way. Alexis to score with the banner as his new motivation

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Well I have to admit that when ever we play the day after our rivals drop points we **** up. Think we will win though.

Ewarwoowar

I believe!!!

It's a new day, a new dawn and I'm feeling good!

Just hate the long wait for each PL game we play, anticipation is so over rated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom