• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I think we will win, but we have to get at them from the start. Don't let them get comfortable on the ball and in defence as we often do, thus giving the opposition the cheeky thoughts that they 'can get something from the game'.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No one better in the league than us vs these teams. Total confidence, even if we play badly we will find a way. Alexis to score with the banner as his new motivation
If he wants success then these are the games where he needs to stand up and be counted. The incentive is there, go second in the league put the pressure on Chelsea.

Same goes for the rest of the team.

YaGunnersYa

Think there will be a surprise in todays lineup. Hopefully along the lines of Sanchez back upfront or Lucas starting.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

C2xt78TWEAEs5e1.jpg:large

Official matchday program.

billyf

Wenger believes a lot in Iwobi, I don't get it but he must be seing something that I don't.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Wenger believes a lot in Iwobi, I don't get it but he must be seing something that I don't.
Really? I think he looks great most of the time. He has his quiet matches, but he puts pressure on defences and is often back in defence helping out. He has an eagerness that is sometimes missing from other players in games.

blaise

Iwobi is practically only player in our whole team that from attackers not called Özil or Sanchez( they are usually double.marked very soon when droping back) who can make something like a key pass if he drops back to midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom