• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 17th April at 20:00 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

To Be A Rock

Awful match but a win none the less. Xhaka was brutal yet again and there is a real rotten lack of commitment at times throughout the team. People pulling out of tackles constantly. One of the most unlikeable arsenal teams I've seen.

Giroud playing 90 was also baffling. Disgusting display.

Brutal? disgusting? Unlikeable? Like headbutting someone in a WC final brutal?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Must be one of the few who thought tonight was encouraging. I liked the formation I liked the early balls into the box. Yeah it could have been better but given what we've seen recently it's a huge improvement. Let's be positive and hope this is the first sign of a recovery.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Gayism, by all means, has its roots in the middle east, no wonder every accidental gesture has tendency to be misinterpreted, and laughed at.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Must be one of the few who thought tonight was encouraging. I liked the formation I liked the early balls into the box. Yeah it could have been better but given what we've seen recently it's a huge improvement. Let's be positive and hope this is the first sign of a recovery.

It was encouraging. Not a great performance by any means, but good and deserved win nonetheless.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just watched the news. Next season could be irrelevant anyway if those two idiots, Trump and Jong-un, start their childish brinkmanship with nuclear missiles.

Makes the anger of over Wenger ludicrously trivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom