• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 17th April at 20:00 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Boro were able to get up the pitch quickly and but for poor finishing had plenty of chances to win that game - we should always be happy to win, but for me it changes nothing about Wenger needing to go

Yes, we have been poorer defensively season after season. We don't stand a chance in the upcoming games.

I am only relieved that we won but it doesn't calm my anxiety.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes, we have been poorer defensively season after season. We don't stand a chance in the upcoming games.

I am only relieved that we won but it doesn't calm my anxiety.
Last season we got the most clean sheets and the second least goals against. Can you do that in this league if you're poor defensively?

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
We had a case for a pen and had 2-3 solid chances near the end of the game. The result was warranted.
Win warranted or not, it's not great that we were in another tense end to end game with probably the worst form side in the league. They struggle to score most games yet they could've easily put 2 or 3 past us. Meanwhile we have Sp**s, Utd, Everton etc. fixtures up ahead!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Last season we got the most clean sheets and the second least goals against. Can you do that in this league if you're poor defensively?
Are you serious? Are you ****ing serious? Really.... We shipped 3 goals in each of our previous 3 away games and you're trying to defend us? A) It isn't last season
B) We've clearly gotten WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than we were last season
C) You're really starting to look like an idiot these days

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Are you serious? Are you ****ing serious? Really.... We shipped 3 goals in each of our previous 3 away games and you're trying to defend us? A) It isn't last season
B) We've clearly gotten WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than we were last season
C) You're really starting to look like an idiot these days
You just have to read that's all. The OP said we've been poor defensively for season after season. Last season our stats were superb.

Didn't mention this season, where we've been ****. Getting worried about you, you'll have a coronary soon :eek:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You just have to read that's all. The OP said we've been poor defensively for season after season. Last season our stats were superb.

Didn't mention this season, where we've been ****. Getting worried about you, you'll have a coronary soon :eek:
No, don't worry. Have nothing left for Arsenal these days. Not surprised when we get hammered. Not impressed when we sneak a win. We're just garbage. I'll be suckered in for the summer and it will start again.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Anybody been streaming the games this season? Where do you get decent streams. I have been struggling for a while now but Arsenal are just so rubbish it hasn't phased me. Any suggestions? I'd like to watch some UCL and FA cup.

zhaggy

Its been almost 10 seasons since we conceded under 35 goals. At this rate we might just top the 2011/2012 season which we conceded 49!

Its pretty clear that this is an area we needed to focus on.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Anybody been streaming the games this season? Where do you get decent streams. I have been struggling for a while now but Arsenal are just so rubbish it hasn't phased me. Any suggestions? I'd like to watch some UCL and FA cup.
Google FSI football streaming, they have browser streams and acestreams. Download acestream though, they are usually the best and in HD if your lucky

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Neville and Carragher analyzing Alexis' free kick last night. Guzan was screaming for 5 in the wall but nobody was listening to him and they ended up with 7 players which is far too many.

Arguably cost them the goal, as he had to take an extra step or two to his left in order to see around the wall, and then couldn't get back to make the save.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Neville and Carragher analyzing Alexis' free kick last night. Guzan was screaming for 5 in the wall but nobody was listening to him and they ended up with 7 players which is far too many.

Arguably cost them the goal, as he had to take an extra step or two to his left in order to see around the wall, and then couldn't get back to make the save.
It was a brilliant free kick, la, la, la, at any other suggestions.;)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We need to bring Keown back into our defensive setup, if anything our future CBs need to perfect his Ruud Van Nistlerooy pounce and put it to great effect once both we & Manchester United become relevant again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom