• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Sunderland - Arsenal - 24/04/16, 14:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cech
Bellerin Koscielny Gabriel Monreal
Alexis Elneny Coquelin Ramsey
Özil
Walcott
Thought Mert was so much better than Gabriel in the last game. He may be slow but his anticipation and heading ability is on a different level.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Thought Mert was so much better than Gabriel in the last game. He may be slow but his anticipation and heading ability is on a different level.

I kmow but Gabriel really hasn't been that bad as people have made out, he's going to need games to improve and against Sunderlands attack of Defoe and Khazri I feel Paulista would be better suited.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Our team... FFS... :lol::lol:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160423/arsenal-train-ahead-of-sunderland-match

All winter I watch pre-match pictures training. And they were always smiling and having fun. Now when season is over, watch now, all focusing and serious.

I think the club is very aware of how much criticism they are currently getting. We have a huge fanbase that's online on twitter and a lot of people have been giving the team fair criticism for being apparently too complacent. The pictures are strategically chosen, imo.

Aevi

Hale End FC
gun__1461338277_Unknown-2.jpeg

Nyctophobia

Established Member
When you expect us to win we won't. We're not getting three points here.
It's like that a lot ain't it?

Squad looked a lot more focused vs West Brom though, I think we'll at least show up without thinking we've won this one already.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Hope the seats are even emptier this time around. Cant just do it for one game and expect things to change.

max_85

If there is one thing we can guarantee, it's a long term injury. The Arsenal injury gods can't be happy that the entire squad is back in full training.

Probably to Walcott, which will leave us unable to flog him this summer.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'm tired of being angry. I'm going for the zen approach. I had afternoon tea yesterday with my wife to mentally prepare. It's the new me.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
I'm tired of being angry. I'm going for the zen approach. I had afternoon tea yesterday with my wife to mentally prepare. It's the new me.

Why be angry at all? I don't understand all that stupid hate/negativity that has been around here for monts now.

If you guys want to be depressed go and e depressed on your own, but don't force your cry baby **** on everyone in every thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom