• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Swansea City (H) v Arsenal (A) | 14/1/17 15:00 GMT

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglist57

Established Member
Can we showcase the mad skills of Gylfi 'Xavi' Sigurdsson again...?

And can we start with Ospina for a change? Petr worries me these days.

I predict scrapping a win, but only just.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I've changed my mind on how this will end actually, will edit my post.
Not quite yet. Wele to come on in the 70th minute at 2-1, misses a few golden chances to equalize and then Swansea score in the last minute 3-1.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
All signs point to us grabing a draw after being a goal down. New manager, they just won a game and we have Chelsea coming up in february.

We'll win Burnley, loose to Saints in the cup, win against Chalrton and Chelsea. We'll have hopes that MAYBE we can claw back some points and loose the following game to Hull.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

****ing hell I thought my op was depressing, but you guys take the cake. Have a little faith ffs.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Also told, Welbeck looks like he's not returning from a year out, straight into his stride.

Gabriel training well too, Ox also.
Like last season then! That's one of the reasons I like Danny. Nearly all our players need 6 weeks to get back into form after a slight calf problem, Welbeck gets career threatening injuries and comes back like he was out with a cold.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Spoke to someone who is regularly at the training ground, says despite the weather, there is a real freedom and spirit amongst the guys and told me to expect a show from the boys against Swansea.
Yeah, flew my DJI Phantom Drone over the training ground yesterday and watched some of Wenger's drills.

The boys looked they were connected by invisible string. A joy to behold. 0-4 win to the Gunners.

N

NotAUserName

Seems like injuries will force Wenger to finally play his best front 6.

Walter White

Spoke to someone who is regularly at the training ground, says despite the weather, there is a real freedom and spirit amongst the guys and told me to expect a show from the boys against Swansea.
Yeah we see the intensity in the games. Their training must be really hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom