• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Swansea City (H) v Arsenal (A) | 14/1/17 15:00 GMT

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

New manager, win under their belt, 'no win in three PL away games' Arsenal on their doorstep.

Only one result. Swansea 3-1 Arsenal.

We're ****ing ****. We're the only top six team who can't get a winning streak together.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Cant take **** for grantef, bit scared tbh, dreamt we lost 4-5 to stoke :/

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Swansea 3 - 1Arsenal

Dyer 13', 44'
Perez 65'​
Sigurdson 67'

Excellent start from Paul Clement who appears to have the Swansea squad full of belief again. This win inspires a run that not only keeps Swansea up; but continues into next season where they go on to do a Leicester!

The stuff of dreams.

Last edited:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We'll smash these Swans.

Narsingh won't be making his debut against us either. After the draw against Bournemouth we need a good, convincing win.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No Bellerin:
---------------------Cech
Gabriel ---Mustafi-Kos--Monreal
Ox-------Ramsey-----Xhaka---Iwobi
-----------------------Özil
----------------------Alexis

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Think Alexis might go back up front against Swansea. He's had a full weeks rest when realistically he only needs 10 minutes to completely replenish.

Giroud is bang in form and I wouldn't oppose to him starting, but I don't wanna see Alexis back out wide. He's clearly on another level through the middle.

Cech
Gabriel Kos Mustafi Nacho
Xhaka Ramsey
Chambo Özil Perez
Alexis​

Sexy team tbh.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Also, for your viewing pleasure.

I remember that first goal well. Swansea were on a roll at the time and we knocked them over. Ramsey was playing like a man possessed and the defence looked solid, that team actually had me convinced for a minute or two. Arteta was savagely underrated.

In the other game we went 1-0 up, then capitulated and lost 2-1 :lol: That **** south american winger killed us.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
In the other game we went 1-0 up, then capitulated and lost 2-1 :lol: That **** south american winger killed us.

Montero had annihilated Chambers who had a torrid time that day.

But some of our decision making/ positioning was downright stupid. Check this and the current score.

caught_swansea.jpg

It also didn't help that the clown of Szczesney couldn't save a freekick from Sigurdsson from 40m away.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I've changed my mind on how this will end actually, will edit my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom