• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | West Ham United vs Arsenal | 3th December at 17:30 (GMT) BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
"I'm very happy about the result", Özil told Goal.

"We took our chances and didn't ease off maybe with one or two goals too much.

"We are in a good position in the title race now and survived our annual 'Arsenovember' without a defeat in the Premier League and are confident for the next matches.

"But we must keep on winning and the lads must stay fit and healthy to stay at the top."

Who came up with Arsenovember? :lol:
Arsenovmeber :lol: first time I heard of that

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It was Barca signing Suarez which resulted in Alexis leaving. Alexis was never a bench player at Barca, he came in and benched Pedro. Alexis-Messi-Neymar was the front 3 before MSN.

Made no sense for Alexis to stay at Barca, though he could've. Far too good for any bench.

From that point of view, us bidding 40,000,001 for Suarez turned out well :)

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
According to Hoddle Alexis gave the West Ham goalie 'a facial' when he's scored his 3rd!!! :lol: I know I'm not the only one who heard that...:lol:

I have a filter in my head for people like Hoddle. I dont hear things he said and im very grateful for it. Hoddle obviously meant something else, but I dread to think what it was.

Polar Bear

Great result, very happy with todays performance. Dominated them, yeah its true they had a crazy list of injuries, but we still had to perform and we did. Sanchez was amazing

N

NotAUserName

league title is bettween us and chelsea.
what a game
we rolled them over.
alexis is TNT.
great game from the Ox.
Nice to see Xhaka on the pitch for 90 minutes and controlling the game, still feel he needs more involment on transitions and when it comes to distributions he needs to show himself more available.
i love how walcott alexis the ox works, and i feel it gives Özil an interesting set up to create and drop a bit more deep, because our final third is about explosiveness we can spect more sit down from arsenal on this second part of the season, we are going to counter attack a lot more, and we are going to explote off the ball movement much more.
Stop with this kneejerk reaction. Any team in the top 4 can win it. Hell Sp**s might even join the conversation considering Kane has returned from injury.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

league title is bettween us and chelsea.
what a game
we rolled them over.
alexis is TNT.
great game from the Ox.
Nice to see Xhaka on the pitch for 90 minutes and controlling the game, still feel he needs more involment on transitions and when it comes to distributions he needs to show himself more available.
i love how walcott alexis the ox works, and i feel it gives Özil an interesting set up to create and drop a bit more deep, because our final third is about explosiveness we can spect more sit down from arsenal on this second part of the season, we are going to counter attack a lot more, and we are going to explote off the ball movement much more.

Agree with all you say.

skip spence

Can't believe this guy survived the favelas with all of his crying and acting like he needs to be helicoptered to intensive care.
Haha loved it when Xhaka felt so bad for Gabs crying his heart out he gave him a very affectionate hug and ruffled his hair. "There, there, son! Everything gonna be alright"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom