• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2016/17

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Schalke is a shame for our Bundesliga. a 4:0 or 5:0 would be deserved for Ajax, only Fährmann saves them.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Schalke is a shame for our Bundesliga. a 4:0 or 5:0 would be deserved for Ajax, only Fährmann saves them.
Knew this would happen, Ajax is in super form. :D One of the best games of the season, Schalke didn't get two seconds on the ball, if it wasn't for Fahrmann standing on his head, it would have been 5-0. Ajax is filled with players with creativity, flair, pace. Schalke looked slow, static. Brilliant game!

razörist

Kluivert's son starting for Ajax today, looks a good talent from what I've seen.
Lovely player, big talent. He plays with passion, with his head held high and puffed up chest. Flair, pace, brains and a pinch of arrogance. Born to be an Ajax player.

Ajax did such a good job of protecting and preparing him. All the big talents at Ajax are hyped up and sometimes they have trouble with the spotlights. Everybody knew about Justin Kluivert, but the attention was minimal. Out of nowhere he won his spot this season, and now he's playing QF Europa League.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Knew this would happen, Ajax is in super form. :D One of the best games of the season, Schalke didn't get two seconds on the ball, if it wasn't for Fahrmann standing on his head, it would have been 5-0. Ajax is filled with players with creativity, flair, pace. Schalke looked slow, static. Brilliant game!

Right. For example Younes was given away from Gladbach some years ago and Kehrer had no chance today against him - looks like a double of Gnabry or a young Ribery, very interesting player.
- Kluivert, Younes, Neres, Traore. Nice and fast wings. But Schalke is very trash this season, have to see them against a better offensive team.

razörist

Right. For example Younes was given away from Gladbach some years ago and Kehrer had no chance today against him - looks like a double of Gnabry or a young Ribery, very interesting player.
- Kluivert, Younes, Neres, Traore. Nice and fast wings. But Schalke is very trash this season, have to see them against a better offensive team.
Well today everything came together nicely for Ajax, but Younes isn't all that (yet?). He is very exciting, he has that same thing that Robben has, everybody knows what he's going to do, but his feet are just too fast and he still surprises you. However, this season he has been horrible in front of goal. For about 6 months he wouldn't be able to score if the goalkeeper was blindfolded and the goal three times as large. Very costly at times.

Traore is another very frustrating player. Sometimes he looks the real deal, sometimes he looks really ****. Has been the worst player for Ajax in about half the games he played. Sometimes he finished like a 25 goal a season man, sometimes he finishes like he never even touched the ball before. I don't know what to think of him. If he goes back to chelsea, he'll never make it.

turkish gooner

2-1 is not too bad for us, is it?

I think we can get a result what we need to qualify semis. If we dont I do not care.. my team made me proud this season

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
In first 45 seconds Kolasinic makes a run, puts in a decent cross to create a chance for his teammate who should scored.

Max Myer then had a chance that had the keeper beat but bounced off the post.

Schalke starting strongly like they need to.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom