• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter-Final/Semi-Final Draw: Arsenal v Slavia Prague QF, possibly Emery in the SF

Who Do You Want In The QF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think our players will manage to keep their cool on the pitch if that should occur. Only one I would fear for is Xhaka. Mikel will probably have a word before the game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wierd thing that thier team has 4 African players and 1 black American. Are thier fans that stupid?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Wierd thing that thier team has 4 African players and 1 black American. Are thier fans that stupid?
I mean its groups of fans that regularly make appointments to bash each others faces in, so yeah. They usually are. Extremely disappointing, but sadly not surprising. Disgusting in any case.

Edit: IMO, Slavia needs to be kicked out of the competition and face further bans. They should be forced to identify those *fans* and ban them for life + go after them via authorities.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Im a big fan of giving people a second chance. I think this Slavia Prague player could potentially be re-educated with the aid of a few judicious scrapes of bladed studs down his achillies tendon, evenly distrubuted across both legs of the tie.

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Im a big fan of giving people a second chance. I think this Slavia Prague player could potentially be re-educated with the aid of a few judicious scrapes of blades down his achillies tendon, evenly distrubuted across both legs of the tie.
Calling for the maiming of a human being or animal is not remotely funny. Think before you post.

Xanth

Bring back the Black Panther celebration.

I suppose it makes sense in their own screwed up logic. They probably think of football players as "entertainers" rather than actual human beings, reminiscent of that Mandingo fighting scene in Django Unchained. No doubt whenever a black player makes a mistake or plays poorly, they bring out their favourite racial slurs to express whatever they consider as criticism. I don't even think they give a **** about football, it's just the perfect outlet for them to indulge their tribalistic fantasies.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'm sorry... I do hope you become better one day.

I don’t think showing any kind of support for a player that has racially abused another and whose fanbase has subsequently posted on Instagram that the abused player is a****** is a good look.

Just my personal take on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taneruit

Established Member

I don’t think showing any kind of support for a player that has racially abused another and whose fanbase has subsequently posted on Instagram that the abused player is a n*gger is a good look.

Well there's a difference between wanting hard punishment (in my case ban from football + further sanctions) and wanting them dead/disabled for life. I think neither has anything to do with support.

Can't speak for @Rimaal though, of course.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think showing any kind of support for a player that has racially abused another and whose fanbase has subsequently posted on Instagram that the abused player is a****** is a good look.

He should be punished with a ban from football. But wishing death or maiming on him is not acceptable by any standard. Meeting evil with a worse evil is the surest way for evil to overruns us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m sure UEFA will punish them with a behind the closed door home game or something as ridiculous as that. They should be thrown out with Rangers back in or a bye for The Arsenal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Calling for the maiming of a human being or animal is not remotely funny. Think before you post.

haha "calling for the maiming of a human being or animal"...this isn't Springwatch, it's a bunch of racist hooligans.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
let's get this straight their player has abused and traumatised Glen Kamara, an ARSENAL BOY btw, bare minimum we need to be doing is smashing them into the f*cking dirt. Really they should be kicked out of the competition.

Taneruit

Established Member

Then immediately find out who they are and ban them for life.

It's not impossible. They're usually well known and a bit of investigation will get you their names. Other teams have managed to do it on plenty.

Don't just speak empty words and do nothing about it.

FFS.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom