• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter-Final/Semi-Final Draw: Arsenal v Slavia Prague QF, possibly Emery in the SF

Who Do You Want In The QF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Any other club and I’d laugh that off. But you just know Levy and Mourinho would have been at UEFA since they saw that Rangers incident.

Desperate pair of bastards.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Well there's a difference between wanting hard punishment (in my case ban from football + further sanctions) and wanting them dead/disabled for life. I think neither has anything to do with support.

Can't speak for @Rimaal though, of course.

Mate all I said he should take studs first rake down the Achilles tendon in the game. Is that really so controversial? We've seen Pepe take a few of those last season (back in the days he was playing)

But having said that .....if Im out and about and I hear a racist insult then there's a fair chance it's kicking off.

I'm not going to apologise about that.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Mate all I said he should take studs first rake down the Achilles tendon in the game. Is that really so controversial? We've seen Pepe take a few of those last season (back in the days he was playing)

But having said that .....if Im out and about and I hear a racist insult then there's a fair chance it's kicking off.

I'm not going to apologise about that.
I've reread your post and I apologize. For some reason I read that first as someone slicing up his tendon with actual blades. That's how I came to think.

(Don't ask me why or how I read that. I have no idea)

Many apologies. Yeah, I wouldn't mind someone going in on him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Kick Slavia Prague out the ****ing competition, and bring Rangers back in.

Racism in football must have material consequences for a club. Either kicked out of a competition or points deducted in a league.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Those players should all put in transfer requests and get their contracts terminated or leave on the cheap. They'll find better clubs elsewhere.

I think they should refuse to play with the offending player. They should demand that either he or they be left out of the team sheet.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think they should refuse to play with the offending player. They should demand that either he or they be left out of the team sheet.
Nice idea but they should leave-let their principles guide them out of that hovel of a club. Leave the low life to his nothing club.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Scott Brown was always top shelf.

In other news, it is my understanding that Sp**s Lion is clutching at straws....

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Well they once finished third in a two horse race so, this would be very Spursy.

Please do not speak of those dark days. I just thank god that Sp**s and their Spursyness managed to distract the hoi polloi from our own failings that season.

I wonder how they feel that in our lowest point in fifty years we've won two FA cups, while they were in their best ever period and won sweet **** all.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Since we won The Uefa Cup over 25+ years ago, our chances for Europa win this season should be big enough.
Since it rarely happens, then it is bound to happen sooner or later. 😎

Same with CL next season when we qualify

🧥 and 🏃‍♂️

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

When you really look at it,

Slavia Prague + Zagreb/Villarreal.

Wenger would already be planning for United ffs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Then immediately find out who they are and ban them for life.

It's not impossible. They're usually well known and a bit of investigation will get you their names. Other teams have managed to do it on plenty.

Don't just speak empty words and do nothing about it.

FFS.

I'd say the problem isn't those eejit fans, it's the fact that the club captain was racist on the pitch. It's no good distancing yourself from fans (easy to do) but brazenly denying your captain was racist and accusing Kamara of making it all up.

Makavelii

Really feel like the Europa league is everything to us right now.

If we don’t win it, then we end up mid table and our reputation as a big player is gone in the short term. We won’t be able to attract the best talent and clawing back to the top will be a lot harder than ever before.

If we do win it, we’re back in the CL and in a great position to attract good talent and build a great squad.

P.s. Why don’t we have a thread dedicated to Europa league discussion?

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom