• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 16 Draw

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If you cant see the difference between Walcott before ACL injury and Walcott after ACL injury then we have nothing really to discuss here.

Lacazette was average when he joined us and he was average until some minor injury that happened to him two weeks ago.
Walcott was average before the injury and continued to be average after the injury. He's always been substandard and his pace was his sole quality.

Anyway the part of your post that actually got me smiling is the mention for the unfair "hatred" in the Walcott thread (a guy people have witnessed for 10 years), while being the #1 poster in the Lacazette hatred thread who has only been here for 7 months.

18f2ddc8824b70f62ee63e19e8e413f3d9279380d66ec59df2dbaf0ed6718eff.jpg

Anyway back to the Milan draw. Exciting match up, probably the best draw out of the top teams. I expect Franck Kessie to rip our midfield apart though.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

He had that unbelievable run vs. Liverpool too, that was Theo's Cl campaign, such a shame we got robbed.
Never really kicked on from that moment. He was best with miles of space in front of him where he could just lunge the ball forward and launch himself past defenders. His effectiveness was completely nullified when facing teams that sit back.

asukru

Established Member

Should be an entertaining match, glad we avoided Atletico. Milan won't be easy and Gattuso knows how to fire them up so it'll be a tough two legs but I believe we can and will grind it out!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This looks a decent draw. If only we had Laca fit. March 8th and 15th too soon for him.

The club have 2 weeks to sharpen up Welbeck.

c00lguy

Milan are one of the biggest clubs in Europe, no matter their current form. We shouldn't underestimate them one bit.

I guess that for an outsider's point of view this would be an even contest.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What I like about this draw is that both sets of fans are thinking the same thing; we've been sh*t this season but we can beat them, but we're wary.

Milan are probably the closest to being our doppelganger right now, used to be great but have been mediocre for a while. There's something of a kindred spirits feel to it.

Dammit

Two former top clubs fallen from grace facing each other. My best mate is a Milan fan, we always make fun of each other's favorite clubs during coffee break. This is gonna be fun.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We need Lacazette for this game. There are 2 ways to get him fit:
1) call Pep and ask for the address of the doping clinic in Barcelona
2) use Nasri's drip doctors

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Never really kicked on from that moment. He was best with miles of space in front of him where he could just lunge the ball forward and launch himself past defenders. His effectiveness was completely nullified when facing teams that sit back.
see thats the thing, we've changed to a situation tactically where we actively encourage and allow teams to sit back the last few years. Was never going to work with Theo so best he moved on and sure he will do well at Everton, in fact hes showed signs already, good on him as well and good luck....
The monotonous sideways passing is in charge at Arsenal now and launching a ball in front of anyone just doesnt really come into the equation in so far as I can see.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It'll be a lovely trip for the away fans. Fans going should book their room at the Hotel Manzoni.
I hope his hotel is better than his art.

Let's give this thing a go. At least we are playing a big team and a big team we can beat. No catfooting with minnows.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom