• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GDeep™

League is very weak
Barcelona and Real have to continue with all the debt they have. So they’ll start this and slowly the English clubs will join.

Or you’ll have a football divided by two super groups - on one side the English clubs, and the other side you gave top Spanish and German clubs.

The natural evolution points towards us going their way than them coming our way.

Iceman10

Established Member
Barcelona and Real have to continue with all the debt they have. So they’ll start this and slowly the English clubs will join.

Or you’ll have a football divided by two super groups - on one side the English clubs, and the other side you gave top Spanish and German clubs.

The natural evolution points towards us going their way than them coming our way.
Without PSG they have nothing. German clubs are not joining. Italian clubs are diminished and not enough.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Ilkay had me in the first half tbh.

With all the ESL stuff I still cannot be less mad about UEFA. They got the news of the new league and absolutely lost it.

Everything they did, they do now is screaming of a ESL development, just in the hands of the UEFA himself.
Disgusting bunch, terrible terrible hypocrites.

Also, the concept itself, that is a new competition in some way or another, is not absurd to suggest. Especially one that is outside of the monopoly of the UEFA.
It follows the same principles of free competition.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Kris

The idea of a breakaway league has been planted in people's minds. Now it's just a question of who'll be the best at exploiting it. For UEFA it'll be easier to push through their new format, as it is portrayed as a more sensible alternative. For any breakaway league it will be easier to form, as the idea will have had time to settle and fans will have rationalized it. So likely there will be much less of an uproar.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Boris Johnson somehow looks like both a slimy tory upper class ****, that you should never trust even with a penny...but also like an insane homeless person, that makes you take the long way home just to aviod walkig past him.

Can't believe he might have been lying...

Iceman10

Established Member
Boris Johnson somehow looks like both a slimy tory upper class ****, that you should never trust even with a penny...but also like an insane homeless person, that makes you take the long way home just to aviod walkig past him.

Can't believe he might have been lying...
It is interesting because I think I saw the chief PR people to support the ESL were the same people who supported his London Mayoral campaign. That said, I don't believe any British government would support the ESL because the Premier League is critical for Britain, particularly in a post-Brexit world. The overall politics here though is the Tories won some Labour stronghold working class districts in the last election and they need to keep them, especially with them largely losing most of London.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The Spanish clubs behind this like i said they were. Everything about this has been predictable from the get go.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom